the amazing world of Henry

Hic: *watching TV and eating potato chips on the couch*

Mer: *comes in the mansion and sits next to Hic and falls asleep*

Henry: *comes in* mom,dad guess what,I got an A on arts!aunt Punzie said my art was splendid.

Hic: yeah good for you son.*still not taking his eyes off the TV*

Henry: *not convinced that his parents are proud of him* wanna see me do a cart wheel?

Hic: we're really proud of you.*eating potato chips while flicking the channels*

Henry: I also robbed a jewelry store ,broke your staff and slapped uncle Jack in the face with a fish then karate chopped Barney.

Hic: nice work ma boy*drinking soda*

Henry: *pretending to have a heart attack* oh no,my heart. It hurts I might need to get surgery and have a heart transplant.*sees his parents doing nothing* and yet nobody cares. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET NOTICED AROUND HERE?!?!*runs to his room*

Mer: *wakes up because of Henry* Hic why don't ya go talk to e'm?

Hic: yeah yeah we're all pretty proud of you Mer*watching the shopping channel*ooh a make up set. and it's only 20.3!*calls the shopping channel*

Mer: *glares at Hic then goes to Henry's room*

Henry: *sees Mer walk in and and sits down on his bed making him move farther*

Mer: *moves closer to him*

Henry: *moves farther*

Mer: *moves closer*

Henry: *moves farther but then falls on the ground* What?*says harshly*

Mer: I know you've not been getting much attention lately lad so I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Henry: *groans* fine.

*in the mansion's mini school*

Henry: *talking to Merry but then sees Rosie*h-hi Rosie,want me to walk you to lunch?

Rosie: sorry Henry but I have cheer leading practice after,but another time though.

Henry: wanna see me do a cart wheel?

Merry: it's not as great as it sounds.

Merideth: come on Rosie let's go.

Rosie: okay,bye Henry.*leaves with Merideth,Daisy,Snowflake,Ellie and Annie*

Henry: *sighs dreamily and opens his locker to find*

Mer: is that really how you talk to girls?

Henry: AAHHHH!?!

Merry: *puts on a smile* hi mom.

Henry: what are you doing here?!

Mer: I'm here to make it up to you about not getting much attention. now come on*grabs Henry's hand and walks him to Zen's home economics room with Merry trailing behind*

Zen: okay class,since I have no idea what to do in this subject. I declare it your break from now on!*sits down on chair and reads a magazine about dogs*

*lunch break*

Mer: come on Henry,open up for the choo choo train.*holding up a spoon with food*

Henry: mom you really don't have to do that,I'm not a kid anymore.

Mer: *sees Rosie getting lunch* hey,isn't that your aunt Punzie's daughter?*walks to Rosie*

Henry: MOM?!*follows*

Mer: hey Rosie do you have time to talk?

Rosie: sure,but you better be quick the cheer leading practice is gonna start soon.

Mer: well my wee lamb has something to say.

Rosie: *smiles*

Henry: mom,if you love me you won't do this.

Mer: oh come on lad this is your chance.*whispers to Rosie*he would like to take you on a date.

Rosie: *smiles happier*

Mer: *whispers* he loves you.

Rosie: really?!

Henry: uh......*passes out of nervousness*

Merry: that happens sometimes.

Mer: well bye Rosie see ya later lass.

Hic: hey Meridarling*kisses Mer on the cheek*

Mer: Haddock what are you doing here?

Hic: I came to see my boy*sees Henry passed out*......I think it's better if I didn't come.

Merry: that happened to you daddy when you tried to ask mommy.

Hic: uh.....*passes out next to Henry*

Mer: like father like son,don't you think lass?

Merry: totally alike in so many levels.

Merideth: hi mom and Merry. what happened to Henry and dad?

Mer: they passed out cause there was no more burritos.

Merideth: WHAT?!

Merry: don't worry we have lots more in the mansion.

Merideth: phew!

Lia: hey girls and-*sees Hic and Henry passed out* girls.

Mer: Lia what are your subjects in this mini school?

Lia: well first is zen with Home Eco,then me with health,Punzie with Arts,Emmetha with music,Brittany with drama and last Luna with history...of dragons.

Mer: okay.

Merideth: ask and

Merry: dare away

Luna: BYE!