Doggy play date

Zen: hey guys come over here for a sec.

Big five : what is it?

Zen: I want you all to meet my

cutie pies Marly* points to a dog that looks like a pug * if your wondering what breed he is he's have pug,this one is Cloe* points to a dog that is white and brown fur* she's a terrier,and last but not least Carly* points to a small puppy that has blackish- brownish fur* she's the daughter of Cloe and Marly.

all the girls except Zen: aaaawwwwwww :3 :3 :3

Jack : uuuhhm... I don't mean to enterupt but why did you bring your dogs here?

Zen: I brought them here to have a doggy play date since we don't have questions or dares yet.

Hic: your dogs are pretty playful

* Cloe is licking Hiccups arms* is this normal?

Elsa: aaawww Hic she likes you

* playing with Carly * oooohhh

your so cuuute!

Jack: am I the only one who's not playing with a dog?!

Punz: dude just give them a treat they won't bite...right Zen?

Zen: * playing peek-a-boo with Marly,Mer and Hic* huh what..oh..yeah,just don't get them mad!

Hic: he's so cute...just like you Mer * starts blushing *

Mer: thanks Hic * blushing*

Zen,Punz,Els: MERRICUP MOMMENTS!!!

Jack : hey guys I think their starting to like me * feeds Carly,Cloe and Marly...then accidentally steps on Carly's Tail*

Carly: *starts whining *

Elsa: Jack you hurt this cute little baby* picks up Carly Gently and rocks her back and forth* that's ok sweety Elsa's got you* Carly stops crying and falls asleep in Elsa's arms*

everyone except Jack: aaaaawwww

Punzie: now what punishment should we give Jack for hurting the little baby.

Jack: really?!?! its just a dog!!!

Mer: no she's not she's a little puppy who's as innocent as a baby!

Hic: they do got a point Jack if that was toothless I would do the same

Jack: humh...fine

Zen: and I know the perfect thing *whispers something to marly's ear* got it!

Marly: * barks*

Elsa: what did you tell him?

Zen: you'll see* smirking evilly *

Marly:* starts peeing on Jack's staff*

Jack: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!

not the staff!!

everyone else: * laughing hysterically*

Zen: never mess with my cuties!