the babies

*after 4 months*

Anna and Kristoff have two kids the eldest is Christopher and the youngest is Annie,Christopher has auburn hair like Kristoff and has blue eyes like Anna,Christopher is older by 1 day,Annie has strawberry red hair like Anna and has brown eyes like Kristoff.

Rapunzel and Eugene have twins both girls,Daisy and Rosie,have golden hair,but Daisy has green eyes like Punzie and Rosie has brown eyes like Eugene.

ZeLia: YAY WE'RE THE LEGAL GUARDIANS! jinks jinks again * giggles*

Punzie: hey guys I think guardian babies age faster cause Daisy and Rosie are already learning how to walk see *points to Daisy and Rosie helping eachother stand up*

Eugene: * has tears in his eyes * they grow up so fast.

Anna: well didn't North say when we have our each Families Manny will make us all immortal!

Zen: oh! hehehe yeah forgot to remind everyone again but hey they won't age for long they'll only grow up until they're already 18 years of age so no biggie.

Elsa: JACK! IT'S TIME!

Jack: COMING! guys you can ride Toothless to the hospital I'll fly there to be faster!

*Jack flies to the hospital carrying Elsa in his arms*

Hiccup: come on guys let's go!

*they all rode Toothless all the way to the hospital,and when they got there they saw Jack sweating a water fall*

Jack: what if she doesn't make it I'll be alone for the rest of my life watching barney in a room full of chocolates!

Jack's vision of himself when he's older.

he's sitting on a coach watching barney with tons of chocolate around him.

Jack: *creepy voice* don't worry Barney I'm sure someone will love you forever...AND THAT'S NOT GONNA BE ME YOU STUPID DINOSAUR!*stuffs his mouth with chocolate while crying* why Elsa...why must you leave me!...and why must chocolate taste so good!*stuffs more chocolate in his mouth*

*End of Jack's vision of himself*

Hic: Jack relax your gonna flood the hospital with your sweat and remember your immortal you can't grow old* annoyed voice*

Punzie: it's been two hours already guys.

* doctor comes out *

Doctor: are you the family of Mrs Elsa Overland Frost?

Jack: YES! I mean yes we are is she OK?

Doctor:* has a sad look * I'm sorry but she didn't make it,she lost too much blood while delivering two healthy babies.

Jack and Anna: NOOOOOO!!!!

Doctor: Just kidding Mrs Elsa wanted me to prank you  guys to see your reactions,she's fine just tired that's all,you can visit them in room 163 just around a corner.

Punzie: thanks doc come on guys!

*they all arrived at room 163 to see Elsa sleeping and two babies sleeping beside her*

Anna: we have to be really really quiet to not wake them up* whisper yells *

Elsa: you already woke me up when you slammed the door.

Everyone: ELSA!

Elsa: sssshhhhh your going to wake them up* points to the two sleeping babies *

Jack: so what are their names?

Elsa: well...Jackson is the older one but I don't know about the girl.

Jack: how about...Ellie!

Anna: their so cute*Ellie suddenly sneezes ice on Anna's face*

Kristoff: well at least we know they have powers.

Mer: not Jackson * Jackson wakes up and accidentally freezes Merida and Hiccup together *

Eugene: now we know who Jackson inherited to.

Jack: were gonna get along just fine Jackson.

Jackson:* laughs *