A simple switch

I dare Lia to switch Jack's Barney rug with his beddings.

Zen: Lia! I'm the one who dared this so go now while he's still posing in the mirror admiring his reflection while wearing the dress I gave him.

Lia: *face palm* well...BRB!

*in Jack's room*

Lia: now where's that stupid rug-oh! there!*gets the Barney rug and Jacks beddings and switches them*

*in the living room*

Jack: *still admiring himself with the dress*

Zen: Jack! go to bed it's already 8:00 o'clock!

Jack: *groans and takes off the dress* fin-.

Zen: PUT A SHIRT ON YOU WEIRDO!

Jack: *sees himself shirtless* oh! sorry.*goes in his room to see Lia fixing his bed* Lia what are you doing?

Lia: uhm...I was washing your beddings! and mind respecting girls!*looks at Jack shirtless*

Jack: why are my beddings purple?!

Lia: I couldn't find anything else cause your beddings are still wet.

Jack: okay! night.

Lia: night!*has a smirk on*

*with Zen*

Zen: so did you do it!*jumping up and down with excitement*

Lia: sure did.

*Jack's room*

Jack: *lying down on the bed* hmm,this is really comfy*starts rolling in his bed then sees a note under his pillow* what's this?*reads it*(note: Hey Frost this is Lia if your lying down on the bed and wondering why it's so comfy...I switched your beddings with your Barney rug,don't blame me Zen dared it!

P.S your lying down on Barney! hahaha : ))

Elsa: *goes in Jack's room* hey Jack are y-.*sees him paralyzed* oh! bad timing never mind.*goes out*

Jack: ZEN!!!!*runs out his room*

*Zen's Room*

*Zen and Lia hear Jack's scream*

Lia: AHAHAHAHAHA!

Zen: hahaha! *sighs* I'm gonna go get a soda.*goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge to get a soda and sees Jack*

Jack: uhm...soda! *hands Zen a soda*

Zen: thanks!*gets the soda from Jack and closes the fridge* weird*drinks the soda and opens the fridge door again and throws the soda can in Jack's face*

Jack: OW!

Zen: *closes the fridge door quickly in Jack's face* LIKE A BOSS!