red head babies?!

Punzie: even though the kids are growing fast they're still such a handful!

Eugene: I had to build a big canvas in their room so they won't mess up the paint in there!

Anna: Annie won't stop crying until I give her chocolates!

Kristoff: and Christopher won't stop begging for carrots!

Jack: Jackson stop flying your gonna break something!

Elsa: hey Ellie want to build a snowman!

Ellie: yes pwease!

Anna: how come Ellie is so behaved not like the others!

Elsa: because she inherited it from me.

Jack: can you at least help me!

Elsa: OK! *clears throut* HEY KIDS WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!

kids: YAY!

Elsa: ok  but first clean up your messes and I'll give you guys chocolate too after your all done!

Kids: CHOCOLATE!!!

the kids fix everything in a matter of 5 minutes.

Elsa: good work guys! now here's tour reward* points to a space with a flurry on top and snow all over the place with the ground frozen for ice skating.

Kids: where's our chocolates?

Elsa: you have to find them in there,it's in a chest made of ice so better start looking!

Kids: LET'S FIND THE TREASURE!!!

the kids start playing around in the snow and looking for the chocolate treasure chest.

Jack: how did you do that?!

Punzie: you got them to listen to you in a matter of seconds while we can do it in 3 and a half hours?!

Elsa: that's because I pay a tension to what they like to do so that's what I did.

Anna: well I need a break being a parent is hard!

Punzie: and did anyone see Mer and Hic?

Eugene: yeah they've been gone for three days?!

Merricup: we're here!

Jack: where did you guys go?!

Hic: from the hospital.

Anna: why?

Mer: turns out I was already pregnant and so I have these little cuties!

Hic: guys meet Merry * points to a girl with red straight hair and green eyes*Merrideth* points to a girl with red curly hair and green eyes*and Henry*points to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes*

Mer: their triplets!

Everyone except Merricup:whaaaaaaat?!?!?!

Elsa: well...come on Merry,Merrideth and Henry let's get you three some chocolates!

Triplets: Yeah!

Zen: ask and

Lia: dare away!