Musical break outs

Jack: *walking around the living room* so...bored.

DATS: *makes a ding sound meaning there's a dare*.

Jack: cool,is it for me?

DATS: Absolutely. Its for you to cut some hair from Merida when She's not looking,and when she turns to see you,you have to kiss her for 10 seconds.

Jack: I'll just do the cutting part.*goes outside in the yard where the other's are*.

Hiro: *arguing with Lia* then if your so smart then,what's the scientific explanation of rainbows?!

Lia: ...the light through fraction in the moisture of the atmosphere!

Hiro: ...I love you.

Lia: me too my adorkable nerd.

Athena: hey Hans,do you wanna-

Hans: -make a sandwich?

Athena: that's what I was gonna say!

Hansthena: I've never met someone who thinks so much like me,jinks! Jinks again!

Anna: chocolates are better than peanuts,Sven don't you think that's true!*mimikes Kristoff's Sven voice* yeah peanuts will eat you,and curse and cheat you,every peanut is bad,for Hiro.

Hiro: I heard that.-_-

Zen: so here's how you play,the person who goes first will start us off with an intro,then the second one has to finsh where the first person left us off,then it just keeps going till we finally think Its done. That's how you play finish the story.(Its a game me and my classmates made up)

Abby: I'll start! Okay uhm...once there was a man named,Steve.

Summer: *right next to Abby* oh Its my turn. Uh...and Steve lived with a woman named,Beef?

Bloom: hahaha,okay my turn. And they both lived together in a portable toilet.

Kate: then one day a giant magical pickle visited them.

Emmetha: and said that when they have their first child,they'll name it...Fish.

Brittany: and then when the child is sixteen years old,she'll date a boy named...Pork.

Zen: then they'll get eaten by the giant magical pickle because they named their baby...sushi ,the end.

Girls: yay!

Jack: *hiding in the bushes and cuts one strand of Mer's hair* yes.

Mer: *turns around* FROST!

Jack: ahhh!*runs away*

Mer: *chases after him* you'll pay for cutting ma hair!

Jack: you can have your red curly French fry back!

Mer: *is now furious* what did you say?!

Jack: nothing!

Amoy: do you think he'll be alright?

Jada: nope.*video tapes Jack*.

Jonathan: you gonna post that on YouTube?

Amoy: Its awesome!

Jason: whatever you girls say.

Kate: hey Zen?

Zen: yeah?

Kate: Where's Jackson?

Zen: *smiles* oh Jackson! Come here boy!*whistles* come on!

*a small white husky comes running to Zen and licks her cheeks*