Chocolate contest

Lia: yo! Guys do you still remember haha_yay?

Elsa: yeah?

Zen: well...she's going to visit us cause we have a dare from happyhappyhappy123 that we're gonna have a chocolate eating contest.

ElsAnna: chocolate!

Haha_yay: hey guys! I'm here and you all can call me Athena.

Emmetha: so...do we all have to join?

Zen: if you don't want to then you don't have to.

Brittany: okay,me and Emmetha are gonna video this.

Zen: who else doesn't want to?

*everyone except Elsa,Anna and Lia backed away*

Lia: so it's just the four of us.

Athena: I got some of my chocolates here so I can watch.*bites her chocolate bar*

Zen: I'll just get some from my room.*leaves and comes back holding a sack full of chocolate*

Anna: woah!

Elsa: *staring at the chocolates*

Jack: Elsa? Elsa? Elsa?*waves hands in front of Elsa* she's hypnotized by the chocolates again.

Emmetha: ready.

Brittany: set.

Athena: GO!

*ElsAnna and ZeLia eat the chocolates and the last ones are Zen and Elsa*

Elsa: *feeling sick* okay I'm done.I might love to eat chocolates but not that much.*faints*

*everyone stares at Elsa*

Anna: don't worry.that happens when she's sick. at least we're not having a major sugar rush*points to Lia jumping up and down and saying bunnies over and over*

Lia: bunnies! Bunnies! Ooooh I love love love bunnies! With their cute little paws and whiskers.and their cute button noses.awwww bunnies!

Zen: president Zen has done it again.

Hic: *in his thoughts* I wonder what happens if Bunnymund was here.

Bunny: e'y mate ya called?

Hic: I said my thoughts aloud didn't I?

Mer: yup!

Lia: *sees Bunny and gasps* BUNNY!

Bunny: what in bloody hell?! *running away from Lia who is chasing him*

Lia: come back!*hits Bunny with her powers and turns him into a small cute bunny*

Bunny: what the?!

Lia: aww you're so adorable now!*picks Bunny up and scratches the back of his ears*

Bunny: oooh...that feels good mate.

Jack: *smirking*

Lia: *glares at Jack then has a sly grin,suddenly turns Jack into a small baby*

Jack: howy fwost bwyt?!(holy frost bite)

Bunny: who's laughing now mate.

Elsa: awww *picks Jack up* your so cute Jack.

Jack: I am not cwute I'm supwer cwute *giggles*

Punzie: awww...he's so adorable...let's make him suffer!

Mer: yeah!

Zen: trap him in that room!*points to her room*

Anna: why your room?

Zen: it's a secret!

Elsa: tell us.

Zen: *sighs* fine. I recently discovered that I and Lia developed new powers.

Emmetha: yeah. I saw Lia yesterday making a cup of coffee using her mind.

Brittany: and this morning I was thinking of where I left my phone when suddenly Zen came out of no where and gave it to me. the weirdest thing is no one knew about it.

Lia: I developed the power of telekinesis.

Zen: and mine is telepathy.

Hic: *in his thoughts* I hope she won't find out that I'm wearing Mer's bra again.

Zen: I already did.

Hic: *in his thoughts* dangit!

Athena: bye bye ask and dare away!