Lawyer time

*in the court*

Judge: where is your lawyer Mr*reads the paper with Hic's name* Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the turd?

Hic: uhm...its third ma'am and uh. I don't ha-*gets cut off by the court room door being opened*

Zen: I am Zen his lawyer!*dressed in a lawyer suit*

Hic: *face palms*

Zen: *sits next to Hic and whispers* your in safe hands.

Hic: *in his mind* I'm totally screwed.

Judge: okay, it says here Mr turd tried to rob a jewelry store. Is that true?

Hic: its third ma'am and I didn't-*gets cut off again*

Zen: MY CLIENT IS GUILTY YOUR HONOR!

Hic: Zen your not helping?!

Zen: yes I am! I'm trying to bail ya out!

Hic: by making me guilty?

Zen: *thinks for a 1 sec and realizes what she's doing*sorry. I just wanted to say that.

Judge: I don't mean to intrude but...is your client Guilty or not?

Zen: MY CLIENT IS INNOCENT YOUR HONOR FOR I KNOW THE REAL CULPRIT!

Judge: and who may that be?

Hic: *whispers to Zen* Zen your really not helping. this is hopeless I was the one who broke in.

Zen: *whispers back* why?!

Hic: I wanted to get the diamond ring. it looked so pretty. and also I was drunk.

Zen: *groans quietly* all I ask for is normal boy buddies and what do I get?!

Judge: *clears throat* is he guilty or not and if he really isn't who?

Zen: it was...........*searches for any unusual people* HIM!*points to Hans*

Hans: wait what?!

Zen: *goes to Hans secretly* look here ya butt.*threatening him* if you tell anyone about this threat so help me I will hunt you down and turn you into nothing but a deflated woopy cushion!

Hans: *gulps* okay.

Judge: do you have a lawyer mister *reads the paper with Han's name which Zen wrote* Hans Salty Isle.

Hans: its Southern Isles and no I do-*gets cut off*

Zen: *dressed in a different lawyer suit* I am his lawyer!

Judge: and who may you be?

Zen: *in her mind* think of a cool lawyer name like Jennifer or Loren* back in reality* I am known by many names but you can call me...Nez.

Hic: *face palms*

Judge: so...Zen and Nez. Who of these two men is guilty?

Zen:*switching every time she's on Hic or Han's side* Hans is guilty!

Nez: no it is Hiccup!

*Zen keeps fighting with herself for the two idiots*

Judge: order! order in the court! If both are innocent and guilty. who is the real person who tried to rob a jewelry store?

Zen/Nez: *is dressed half Zen and Nez*it was him!*points to the guy in a vampire costume and winks at him*

Guy: yeah it was me,take me away blah blah blah.

Hic: you gonna try and bail him out too?

Zen: ....nah.

*back at the mansion*

Hic: Meridarling I'm home!

Elsa: so...how'd it go?

Zen: tiring!*glares at Hic*where's Lia?

Emmetha: she went to the movies with Hiro.

Brittany: omyglob Hilia!

Zen: ugh! Stupid lawyer costume.*rips it off to reveal her wearing a tee that says "SO" and a black skirt,then takes off heels and wears her normal black doll shoes* transformation done!*does this in 5 secs*

Anna: wow.

Luna: I know right!

Zen: *yawns and lays on their light blue rug and falls asleep*

Mer: *stares at Zen* how many hours were you in the court?

Hic: *scratches the back of his head* it started 8:00 in the morning?

Elsa: what?! That's so early.

Anna: it's already 8:00 in the evening?!

Mer: poor Zen.

Elsa: you made her try to bail you for 12 hours straight?! Shame on you.

Hic: hey don't blame me!*thinks for awhile* okay blame me.

Elsa: Jack carry her to her room,she needs her sleep. and trust me you don't want her to be cranky.

Jack: what? Why me!

Elsa: cause your a dude!

Jack: so...

Elsa: be a gentleman and carry her.

Jack: why not Hic?

Elsa: we all know under that armor is a scrawny boy.*freezes Hic's butt*

Hic: I deserved that.

Jack: good point.*carries Zen in his arms* you know she isn't that scary and crazy when she's sleeping.

Zen: *murmurs in her sleep* if you drop me so help me I'll hunt you down and turn you into a frozen Popsicle.

Jack: okay...

Elsa: even when she's sleeping she's still pretty cute.

Punzie: cause she's so crazy and scary but at the same time cool.

Hic: my Butt's cold and frozen but I'll be alright.

Mer: why are we singing at 8 in the night?

Anna: cause all of us,have gone mad.

Eugene: Hic got Zen all Tuckered out,cause she stayed up for 12 straight hours.

Kristoff: cause she gave her all...she can.

Jack: and its all because of a pilican.

Lia: *pops out of nowhere* hi guys what'd I miss*sees Zen asleep in Jack's arms*you had to rob a jewelry store Hic?

Hic: how did y-.

Lia: my bunnies told me so.

Luna: bye!