The Best Day, Part I

• Dedicated to K

AN: It's been forever!! I'm so sorry for the wait! If you didn't get my message earlier, my internet died a bit :( ANyways, I'm updating here at my friend's house! So I can update here until my internet is fixed! 

So about this chapter, in my head it was much longer but I actually cut it off so that I could update. I haven't written the next part and I really wanted to update, so this is sort of an incomplete chapter...I'll update the next part much quicker!!! 

Thanks!

Much love,

Glitter!!

Three days went by. They went by fast at certain times, but it also went by excruciatingly slow.

I still hadn’t met Narcissa. I mean, it’s not like I was dying to met her or anything…well, I wanted to meet her, but meeting your boyfriends mother when you’re seven months pregnant with his child…ewww. Ok, when you put it like that it’s just wrong. I still wanted to meet her though.

Draco said he had a surprise for me today. It confused me. I have no idea what he’s up to, but I’m just going with it.

Ok, so here’s how the day went…

Firstly, I woke up. To breakfast. In bed.

Yeah, it’s all romantic and stuff, but geez, a little much? Draco was kind of creeping me out a bit.

“Why?” I asked him.

He shrugged and didn’t answer, just told me to eat.

So I ate. I had pancakes. In bed. It was nice, because I didn’t have to move. Yeah, I’m kind of lazy. Hehe.

“You done?” Draco asked me as I took my last bite.

I nodded, a little worried that he seemed so…anxious.

“What’s going on?” I asked him.

He ignored me and went over to the closest and started going through it. A few seconds later he came out with a cute maternity sweater and skirt.

“Wear this.” He said.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked.

At first he gave me a skeptical look, then smirked and said, “Put that on.” Then left the room.

He was kind of freaking me out.

I put the clothes on and did my makeup and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done, Draco was back in my room fidgeting around.

“Ok, what is with you today??” I asked.