Take Me To Heaven By Shooting Star

I was nervous to see Harry. Each second ticked by almost painfully. And then I saw him. He didn't look very happy as he rounded the corner, but at soon as my eyes met his he gave me a smile.

Looking into his eyes gave me an overwhelming sense of emotion. I was torn. His beautiful eyes was something I had fallen in love with, and they brought me such comfort, and yet looking into them now, I could clearly see the murderer in my dream last night, but at the same time, I saw a man I loved.

He walked over to me and said, "Want to take a walk with me?" he asked.

I got butterflies in my stomach but nodded.

We walked away from the crowded area and to a deserted place where we could just be together. The first thing he did when we were alone was hug me.

"Are you ok?" he asked me. "Hermione has been worried about you."

I deeply breathed in the scent of him. "I'm fine." I smiled into his shirt while he was hugging me.

"You sure?" There was another thing I loved about Harry. He cared so much.

"Yeah, totally. I just had a nightmare that's all." I smiled.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked awkwardly. Talking was not really his thing...

His eyes looked deeply into mine and I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I'm fine."

"Alright." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and I leaned into him as we made our way back to breakfast.

His touch made me fall in love with him all over again. I was so confused, so conflicted. They were day and night, light and dark, and yin and yang. There was nothing even remotely similar about the two. And yet, I was attracted to both of them. How is that even possible?

"Why is Malfoy staring at you?" Harry asked at breakfast.

I looked up toward the Slytherin table, and sure enough there was Malfoy staring at me. When he saw that I was staring at him he winked.

"He's a git." I answered.

"Why did he just wink at you?"

"Because he's a git?" I made a mental note to beat up Draco later.

"What's going on? Is there something I should know about?" Harry asked.

"That's probably what he's trying to do, Harry. Make it look like there's something going on to get to you." I said.

Harry looked at Hermione to see her take on this. She shrugged.

"It makes sense." She said.

Thank you, Hermione.

***

That night I took a walk with Draco.

"You can't do that you know." I said meeting him by the fountain outside.

"Do what?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Wink at me." I said.

He laughed. "What did Potter do?"

"Nothing, but he's all suspicious now. Not very smooth, Draco." He laughed at me and we walked down by the Quidditch pitch.

"Want to go for a ride?" he asked me.

"Absolutely not." I said a little too quickly.

"Why not?" he asked giving me a sexy pout.

"I'm not getting on a tiny little stick with you so we can zoom around and let me fall to my death."

"Afraid of heights?" he asked.

"No, I'm realistically cautious."

"Riiiiiight."

He grabbed a broom. "Come on. We're going for a ride."

"No we're not."

"I just told you we are."

"No we are not."

"But if you're not scared, it's not a big deal."

"That's what you think."

"Are you ticklish?"

"I-what???" Where did that question come from? "No absolutely not!!" I said much too quickly and defensivly.

He gave me a devilish smile that made my heart melt and he ran towards me. I sprinted away screaming at him.

"NO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! DRACO MALFOY GET. AWAY. FROM. ME!!! OH MY....DRACO!! WHAT-NO! NO NO NO N ONO !!!!"

He chased me around the Quidditch pitch for a bit until he finally caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. The force of the tackle made us roll over a few times and he was tickling me and I was screaming at him.

"AHHH! AHH!! DR-DRACO! NO STOP!! STOP STOP STOP!!!" The truth was, I was so ticklish, that it should be illegal to tickle me.

He was cracking up laughing and I was at his mercy. He was relentless and wouldn't stop.

I got all my strength together and I eventually got away. I ran and ran and ran. Then we I peeked behind to see how close he was, he was gone.

I stopped running. "Draco?" I called out.

Nothing.

Great, he ditched me. I thought.

*CRASH!* I screamed. No, he didn't ditch me at all. He ran back, got a broom, and just flew into me. I struggled and he pulled me up onto the broom.

I wouldn't stop screaming and flailing around so he put his hand on my mouth.

"Shhhh! Be quiet, Jane!" he said.

It took me a minute to calm down, but when I did I realized we weren't going horribly fast and Draco had his arm around me so I couldn't fall. I relaxed into him slightly.

"Better?" he asked.

I nodded.

But then he started to go faster...

"DON'T!!!" I yelled.

Too late... I spazzed out and we both fell. It wasn't too bad because we only fell like two feet, but I fell on top of Draco.

"Ughhh..." He said.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"What. The. Bloody. Hell. Was. That. For?!?!?!!" he demanded.

"You went too fast."

Then he opened his eyes to yell at me, and noticed that our faces were mere inches apart. All harshness left his face and he had this look in his eye that made my heart jump 10 feet.

We were both breathing very heavily.

He leaned in towards me and I kissed him. It felt so good, his cool lips were making me dizzy. He had his hands in my hair and I pushed him over so I was on top of him.

When we were done making out, we stared at each other for a minute, neither of us knowing what to say.

He gave me another sweet gentle peck on the lips and I lay down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. We stared up at the stars and talked about nothing and everything.

And that's when we saw a shooting star.

I gasped.

"Did you see that?!" I asked.

"Did you make a wish?" he replied.

"It's too late, it's gone." I said.

He shook his head and rolled over to face me. "Make a wish" he said.

So, just to please him, I closed my eyes and made a wish. I made the wish that my heart was crying out at that moment. And when I opened my eyes, all I could see was his eyes and face hovering inches over mine. I reached up to put my hand on his cheek. I smiled at him and he kissed me.

As we lie there kissing in the grass, I failed to see the second shooting star above me, taking my wish to heaven.