The Inspiration from Ginny

Dear Jane,

Writing this wasn’t easy. I got the idea from that Weasley girl whose name I can’t remember for my life. Jenny maybe?

Anyways, you’re not here. You’re not…at…Hogwarts. I heard that you were sick. Actually, I slyly spied and sneakily tricked my way into finding out that you are sick. Really though? Too sick to be at school for half a months. If that were the case, you wouldn’t be writing letters to Weasley.

Where are you? Maybe I lost the right to that question a while ago, but know that I still love you and…and…I just want to make sure you’re ok. You’re not with Potter are you?? Please tell me you’re not, and if you are, please don’t stay with them. It’s too dangerous…

I miss you.

And please don’t hate me for what I did. It was for the best.

Always,

Draco

I didn’t sleep that night. I literally re-read the letter for half of the night until I could recite it backwards.

Half of me wanted to rip it to pieces then blow something up, and the other have got butterflies because he said ‘I miss you’ and ‘I still love you.’ Even just seeing his signature made me melt. I think I’m a little obsessed…

Anyways, I wrote back that night.

Dear Draco,

Hi. J

It’s Ginny, just so you know.

Very perceptive! No I am not at Hogwarts. And can I ask what slyly spying and sneaking around and tricking to find out that I was sick entailed?

So, you’re question is where am I?

Of course you didn’t loose the right to ask that. You might not always get an answer, like this time, but you can ask me anything. And as angry as I am with you for what you did, I know why you did it, and I’m madder at the situation than I am at you. I understand, and I love you too.

Anyways, where am I and am I sick?

Well…I’m not telling you in a letter. But, just so you know, I am NOT with Harry and I am safe. That’s all I’m telling you.

I miss you too.

And I could never hate you, and I really hope that you’re right about that.

Always,

Jane   

I finished writing the letter and sent it off into the sunrise.

The part where I asked him what sneaking around entailed…I asked for two reasons. One: I’m curious. And two: I want him to write me back.

Fleur was staying home today, as was Bill. Tonks also came over. So I didn’t get to sleep at all which was just great.

Especially considering I have another doctor’s appointment coming up.

***

It’s December now.

I didn’t think time could possibly move that fast especially while cooped up in a house by yourself with nothing to do, but apparently it can.

However, the twins probably had a lot to do with that. They came by a lot.

It was like; they were bored too with students being in school they really had no more customers, or at least not many more. Business was extremely slow, so they just hung out with me.

They became like my best friends. We played games, slept, and just talked. They even snuck me out to go see a muggle movie. I know, not the safest idea when Voldemort is basically all powerful and his number one target is Harry and I am (possibly) pregnant with his child…but I needed to get out of that house.

I don’t even know what movie we saw, but we had a lot of fun.

And well, I’m really pregnant now. About 7 months to be exact. I know, crazy right?

The baby kicks now. Especially when I’m sleeping. The doctor says that when I walk around in the daytime it’s like rocking the baby to sleep so baby is awake when I’m asleep and vice versa. The result: a lot of sleep deprivation and a cranky Jane.

The doctor said I could find out the sex of the baby, but I don’t want to know yet. I’m going to let it be a surprise.

Other than that, nothing really exciting has happened.

Christmas is coming up, so that means Ginny is going home to the Burrow and Draco will be going home as well. Not that that affects me in anyway, just thought you should know.

So yeah, life…nothing exciting to report. Nothing at all.

Nothing until we got a surprise visit from someone very much unexpected…