Remember What I Told You, Watson

So this is the scene that Harry ran into. My face has speared blood on it and a random gash on it, tears are steadily flowing from my eyes, Draco Malfoy has the angriest coldest and most malicious face I'd ever seen, and he was pointing his wand directly at me.

No it's no wonder that Harry had tried to stun him.

Yes, tired. As in, he did not succeed.

Draco was quicker, only instead of muttering a counter curse, he silently used 'Protego.'

Draco had only quickly glanced at Harry, but then returned to staring at me.

This look of pure hate he was giving, I could see in his eyes was an act. A cover up for Harry.

In a bitter and angry voice, again an act, he said to me, "Remember what I told you, Watson."

He then lowered his wand, glared loathsomely at Harry, and then glared at me with much softer eyes before turning around to leave.

Harry turned to face me.

I was kind of a wreck. My face was salty from my tears, it had random dry blood on it, and I'm sure I looked disgusting.

Only, Harry looked kind of worse. He had blood on him too, though not on his face, he looked shocked, enraged, and totally beaten up.

"Before I go kill them, are you ok?" Harry asked, as though trying to decide between helping me and continuing after Malfoy.

I didn't answer because I wanted him to stay here and not run off after Malfoy and try to kill him.

Unfortunately, he didn't wait for my reply and he dove off after them.

It suddenly clicked in my head. He had said, 'before I go kill them.'

My eyes widened.

I ran off after him, a new surge of adrenaline pulsating through me.

"HARRY!!!" I screamed.

But he wasn't listening. He completely ignored me. So I ran after him.

As we got to the lower levels, many students gave us quizzical looks, and many people gasped and looked shocked at the blood on my face.

"Is that blood?!" I heard a fifth year ask. I didn't care though; right now I was flying through shoving people out of my way trying to get to Harry before he got to Draco.

And that didn't happen until we got to the Great Hall.

I ran straight into his back, making both of us lose our balanced, but neither one of us fell over.

"Harry, what the HELL are you doing?!" I demanded.

He seemed kind of un-phased because he just kept walking.

"He killed Dumbledore. Dumbledore trusted him! He trusted him!!" He yelled as he was running.

This time, I jumped on his back causing both of us to fall.

"JANE!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!"

"I WON'T LET YOU!!! HARRY, THINK ABOUT IT!! SNAPE HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON YOU!! HE KILLED DUMBLEDORE!! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU STAND A CHANCE?!?!!" I screamed at him as he tried to get out of my clutches. We were both wrestling and struggling against each other.

"I DON'T CARE!!!"

He slipped out of my grasp and I gasped as his elbow collided with my stomach and he sprinted away.

He hadn't even noticed he had elbowed me in the stomach. It knocked the wind out of me, and I fell over, not sure if I was going to throw up or choke.

I fell into the grass face down. The adrenaline was wearing off, and my whole body was beginning to ache. The Cruicatous Curse, the rocks hitting my face, the sprinting down seven stories after Harry, and the elbow in the stomach were so physically draining.

With all the energy I had, I lifted my head up and I watched Harry storm down to Snape and Draco.

I began to crawl towards the scene, watching intently.

Draco had escaped, thank all that is holy, and soon the death eaters joined Snape. Everything was going by so fast, I couldn't hear what was happening and it was all becoming very blurry. Then I saw orange flames and Hagrid's house was on fire.

The next thing I knew, they were gone and I didn't see Harry anywhere. I rolled onto my side, barely able to move, and looked up at the sky.

The Dark Mark was floating over Hogwarts, taunting me as I lay in the grass and everything went black.