The Best Day, Part II

• Dedicated to K

A/N~ So sorry for the wait!! Finally got everything working again!! I hope you all like this chapter!! I'll get to responding to messages as soon as I can!! Thanks for waiting and being amazing!!!

~~~~

“Draco, where are we going?!” I laughed as he pulled me along. 

“I told you, it’s a surprise!” I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t too big on surprises...when I knew one was coming. 

However, I stopped complaining. Draco seemed to be excited, so I guess I should be too, right? But I still couldn’t help but feel a little skeptical. 

Apparation. Cool thing, really. I love magic, one minute you’re here and the next, ‘POP!’ you’re on the other side of the world. 

Of course, Draco wouldn’t tell me where we were going, so we’re forced to use side-along apparation. Ha, forced ;)

We locked arms and disappeared. 

A few moments later we were in an extremely nice room. 

It was definitely a living room...but it was a lot more than that. The room was very bright with a roaring fire and even a chandelier.  I felt like I was in a castle. 

I started wondering around the room, exploring. There were three bookshelves and a chess set. I walked over to the bookshelf closest to the window and began reading the titles. I became very confused when they were all in French...and dusty. 

I walked over to the window and drew back the curtain. Just as I did, another person joined Draco and I in the room. 

“Bonjour Monsieur Malfoy. Puis-je obtenir quelque chose?” *Hello Mr. Malfoy. Can I get you anything?*

“Deux vestes, s'il vous plaît. Ma petite amie et moi allons faire une promenade.” *Two jackets, please. My girlfriend and I are going out for a walk.*

I turned around and stared at Draco for a moment in confusion, then looked back out the window and gasped. 

“WE’RE IN PARIS?!?!!” I screamed. 

Draco chuckled and the other guy, I guess a servant or something, looked scared. 

Draco came up behind me and kissed my head as I stared out in shock at the Eiffel Tower. 

“Holy shiznits, Draco.” 

“Shiznits?” 

“You heard me.” I said and he chuckled. 

The guy came back moments later with two jackets. 

“Merci, Pierre.” Draco said in an english accent. I chuckled. He wasn’t very good at French. **Thank you, Pierre. (I know this one is obvious, but hey, just in case...)