I Fell

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!

Chapter 1: I fell

I'm a sixth year at Hogwarts and I am happily dating Harry Potter. We've been together since the Yule Ball in fourth year. I'm in Gryffindor and ever since I've been with Harry, I've been best friends with Ron and Hermione as well.

The Golden Trio is still the Golden Trio. I'm not in it...I'm just dating one of them. And I spend all my time with them. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Anyways, I think it started in detention. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was in detention. I mouthed off to Professor Binns during class (my least favorite teacher, I like Snape more than Binns) and well, I got detention for that. Draco Malfoy, who was sitting across the room, cracked up laughing about what I said. So, naturally detention for him as well.

I don't remember exactly what I said, but I am not normally a rude person so I don't know what came over me that day. I guess all the stress about Harry, little Voldie Kins and NEWTS were crashing down on me.

"Please skip it." Harry begged me for the umpteenth time since I had received the detention. We were in the common room now, at about 6:50 and I was going to be late for my seven o'clock detention with Binns.

"Harry, we've been over this." I told him. "I know you think Malfoy is a death eater." I whispered to him. Ron and Hermione were close by listening to every word. "So, for arguments sake, let's say he is. Do you really think he'd be stupid enough to try anything in detention? To me? I'm not worth a death eater attack and he knows it." I said.

"Jane, you're my girlfriend. You're the third biggest target they have!" he whispered in a harsh voice. "Me and Dumbledore are 1 and 2, which comes first, I don't know. And you're like the key to get to me!" he said.

"Harry. I know you don't like it, but I'm sixteen! I can handle myself and Malfoy would be stupid to try anything tonight." I reminded him.

Harry let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going ok? Don't stress so much." I told him.

He shrugged not liking that he lost the argument.

"It's only a couple hours." I told him.

"Yeah." He said in that same voice that made me so angry. It had no emotion whatsoever, like he didn't care. I'd make him care alright...

I kissed him. Full on the mouth and passionately. I kissed him hard and he froze in shock. I pulled away before he had time to register what had happened. There were some cat calls and I ignored them and looked deeply into his eyes.

"It'll be fine. Binns is there the whole time."

"Ok." He said his face flushed.

I smirked. "I'll meet you tonight right here at midnight." I whispered in his ear so only he could hear.

His eyes widened and he nodded.

"Goodbye." I told him. "I'm going to be late." I said.

I think he was still in shock because he didn't move or say anything so I left, laughing at the expression on his face.

For some reason as I walked down the hallway after saying goodbye to Harry, I felt like that goodbye meant more than see you later. I had a sick feeling like I was saying goodbye forever. The smile quickly dropped from my face and I shuddered.

But, it was just a feeling. Nothing more. It was not enough to stop me from continuing to Professor Binns. Something in me kept me going. Like a magnetic force, dragging me to Binns.