Mini Epilouge (Angst ending)

A/N: This part will be pretty short, but it wraps up the previous chapter. I also have a Iwaoi and Asanoya one so pls check them out

Also. I seem to have upset quite a few people with the ending 😂😂😅. Does anyone actually want an alternate ending so you can pick which one becomes "cannon"????

Akaashi's POV

"Breaking news, police are currently investigating the local hospital after a man, who just recently lost a loved one under the doctors' care, was found with several guns. He had shot, and, unfortunately, killed over a dozen doctors, nurses, and even a few patients 3 nights ago. When officers arrived on the scene, they held the man at gunpoint. The man, who investigators have discovered is a man named Kuroo Tetsuro, said this as his final words. Here is the clip."

"DROP THE GUN, HANDS UP."

"All these doctors deserved to die."

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE THEY CAN BE SEEN."

"I'm sorry, Kenma."

"After Kuroo's parting words to Kenma, who was the patient who died suddenly of poisonous drugs, Kuroo quickly turned the gun and gave himself a lethal shot to the head. Police and remaining medical staff are hard at work recovering-"

I flipped off the television. Bored with the news story. I didn't expect Kuroo to do that, but, what did I care. He and Kenma were together again now, so he must be very happy. As for me, I was indeed happy with my life.

"Meow." Hm? Heh. I chuckled, picking up Cinnamon. Patting him on the head a few times before telling him to go find Apple Pie and leave me be. The names were rather cute. Something I would expect Kenma to come up with and put on their tags.

"Hey, how're you doing?"

"I'm well. Feel well rested?"

"Mhm." My husband said, sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. I leaned into his side, enjoying having him here.

"Are you sure you're alright? I know you and Kuroo were friends."

"Well... Of course I'm, upset. But, there's nothing I could've done." He said with a small sigh. I nodded, turning and giving him a kiss. He smiled faintly, holding me closer. Sniffling.

"You aren't crying, are you?"

"No.. well, not quite. I just, can't imagine what I'd do without you. Maybe what Kuroo did might seem, er, excessive, but I would surely be in the same state of mind if I lost you."

"And I, if I lost you.." I mumbled, moving into my loved one's lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He passionately kissed me back, smiling as he held onto me tightly and dearly.

"Hey, promise you'll never leave me."

"Didn't I promise that in my wedding vows?"

"I wanna hear it again."

"Bokuto, I love you. And I promise, I will never leave you." I said, making my husband smile.

"I love you, Akaashi."