Chapter 15: Kuroken (Kinda)/Sakuatsu

Kenma's POV
"Kuroo, can I have some money."

"Sure, what for."

"I need a few things to get for Cinnamon." I said, taking the money that Kuroo gave me. But, before I could grab it, Kuroo pulled his hand away and lifted his arm so I couldn't reach.

"Kiss."

"Hmph, baby." I said, giving Kuroo a kiss. Him grinning and handing me the money for real this time. After changing, I headed out. I didn't have to be to worried about any of Kuroo's men hurting me. Last time that happened, he ended up with his brains in the carpet. Literally.

"Help!" Someone called. I rushed over to see what was going on, seeing some of Kuroo's men surrounding another boy with orange hair. No idea who that was, but might as well see before he gets killed. I walked over, telling the men to go away. After realizing who I was, they listened. The guy looking like he was gonna pass out from fear while thanking me.

"Who're you?"

"M-my name is Hinata..."

"What're you doing here."

"I-I got lost."

"Where do you live."

"Somewhere on the other side of town.. I came here for my boyfriend but, but I stumbled in here and next thing I knew I was being threatened to be turned into a orange throw-rug!!"

"Yeah, some of the people here act first talk later. I could escort you out of here."

"...that'd... be great.. Thank you." He said quietly, still probably shaken up from what just happened. I know I was really shaken up the first time someone tried mugging me.

Mini time skip
"Wow, I wasn't aware how, large, Kuroo's "territory" is.." Hinata said as I walked with him.

"Yeah. But don't worry, I know my way around."

"Thank you... so... what were you doing out?"

"I was headed to the store for my cat."

"Oh, you have a cat?"

"Mhm. His name is Cinnamon."

"That's a cute name." I smiled slightly, glad someone else liked my cat. Kuroo still wasn't a huge fan of cats, but he put up with Cinnamon's spoiled attitude for me. Once we were near the edge of Kuroo's territory, I stopped walking and asked if Hinata knew his way from here to which he nodded. Once he turned around and started walking off, I smiled slightly and turned to head back towards my original destination when suddenly someone's hand covered my mouth.

"Shh, time to come home with me instead. Kitten."

Sakusa's POV
"Omi Omiiiii!" I looked over, seeing my husband walk in, opening the door by kicking it open. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't do that it leaves dust prints of your shoes." I said, Atsumu laughing and apologizing. He gave me a kiss on the head while I tilted my head. Seeing someone asleep in his arms.

"Is that Kenma?"

"Yup! Hinata did his job, I'll send him money in the morning." I nodded in approval, walking out to our car and climbing in the driver's seat while Atsumu laid Kenma in the backseat. Once Atsumu was in the passenger seat, I drove us to where he collected and prepared the things he added to his collection. Finally once we were there, I rummaged around and unlocked the door. Walking in with Atsumu who carried Kenma and laid him down on a metal table in the center of the room.

"Babe, mind prepping him? I wanna go make a new spot for him."

"Gloves and mask?"

"Oh, right. Here ya go." I took the mask and gloves from my husband, watching him walk off while I put them on. Sighing as I looked at Kenma. Hm, he was a pretty face, just the thing Atsumu would like. Kenma had an almost feminine look to him which added to his beauty. I grabbed the scissors from the layout of tools on a tray by the table, ensuring the blades were sharp before cutting through the fabric of Kenma's clothing.

Atsumu's POV
I grinned, unlocking the main attraction. Hm, everything seemed to be here. Except this one needed repair. I'm sure Sakusa wouldn't mind. I stepped forward, picking up the perfectly posed puppet. Frowning to see some of the covering that wore off over the arm was leading the skin to be exposed and discolor.

"Hm. Trash." I said, dragging the body to a pile I would dispose of at the end of the day. After making sure the rest of the collection was clean, I went to go check on Sakusa. Tilting my head when he walked over to me, removing his mask and gloves.

"I need more materials." He said, making me sigh. Dang it, thought we had enough. I reached into my pocket, giving my husband the money he needed and watching him walk off while I stayed behind. Pulling a chair over and sitting next to Kenma who was still unconscious.

"I made a special spot for you. Would be the perfect day. If we had enough stupid-"

"Perfect day?" I went to turn around before feeling a gun pushed against the back of my head. I knew that voice belonged to Kuroo who has clearly come back to reclaim what he considered was his. I was certainly hoping this would go without a hitch, but, then again. Where's the fun in that?