Chapter 23: Tanakiyo/Sakuatsu

Tanaka's POV
"Alright babe, keep an eye out for this guy." I said, my goddess nodding while she walked with me. We were currently walking around the part of the town that we thought we sat this Atsumu guy. Except, with different colored hair. Not impossible it was him and he just dyed it, but apart from that hotel that Kuroo said he's probably long gone from, it's our only clue.

"There." Kiyoko said, pulling on my arm. I looked in the direction she referred to, seeing just who we were looking for. Huh. Didn't look dangerous. He was just, chilling out in public eating at a table outside. Kiyoko and I went over, my wife walking around the little gate. I stayed back and watched as she sat down with him, acting all innocent to get him to talk. I'd rather be there with her, but, we were in public. There's really nothing this guy could do anyway. Besides, if he did, Kiyoko would probably plant one of her stiletto heels into him before he could try it.

Kiyoko's POV
"Hi, may I join you?"

"...Uh, sure?"

"May I ask you your name?"

"Osamu." Hm, it's not him. But, maybe this look-a-like and most likely twin, could be useful.

"Do you happen to have a brother??"

"What's with all the questions, if I may ask."

"I have a friend who has purchased something from your brother. They praised him for his quality in goods. I'd just like to know who he is. Or, I am assuming he is your brother."

"Why can't you just ask your friend. Isn't it a little weird to go up to me."

"My friend sadly won't tell me anything. He doesn't seem to want to share the name of the man who sold him his goods."

"You seriously want to buy something from my brother?"

"I'd like to see what he has to offer."

"Oh, you don't know what kind of things he sells?"

"No, I do not."

"Pft, believe me. You don't want what he sells."

"I believe that would be my decision. So please, just tell me how I can contact him." I asked, Osamu rolling his eyes. He leaned back in his seat, taking a sip of water before crossing his arms on the table and leaning forward with a small smile.

"No one ever wants to contact my brother about his 'product' so openly. Why're you here?" Hm, smarter than he looked.

"Because he took something from a friend, and then sold it."

"Ohhh, so you do know about my brother and his work. Well, as much as I hate his work. I'm not giving him away. He's family."

"...Very well. Thank you for your time." I said, getting up and returning to Tanaka. He asked me how it went, listening while I told him. He groaned, upset we got pretty much nothing out of Osamu. Aside from this clearly wasn't a family business.

Atsumu's POV
"Do we have everything?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my husband giving me a 'Are you serious' look. Yeah, he was right, since when has he ever forgotten something.

"Alright alright you're right sorry baby." I said, walking over and using my index finger to slide down Sakusa's face mask and give him a kiss. He sighed, kissing me back but then pulling his mask back on quickly. We put our things onto a cart, paying someone to lug it all down to the lobby for us. Sakusa and I waited by the door for the worker to finish bringing all our things down.

"Atsumu."

"Mhm?"

"Why did you let that one man purchase Oikawa. I know he offered you a great sum of money, but wouldn't Oikawa have been useful in a long-term way by earning money for years to come."

"Maybe, but you know how I am." I said, Sakusa rolling his eyes slightly. Once all our things were in the car, Sakusa tipped the luggage boy before climbing into the passenger seat for me. I watched as he reclined the seat a little bit to get comfortable since we did have a long drive ahead of us. We've spent quite a while here. And we think it's time that we move elsewhere. I had to stop home and grab a few extra things, just a few extra boxes. Sakusa and I travelled light, not a lot of luggage luckily.

"Hey bab-" I started, glancing at Sakusa who was already asleep. I chuckled, turning my attention back to the road. My poor baby was tired. Probably my fault. I knew that I'd be stuck driving for who knows how many days, so I took our time in the hotel to get any needs out on him. It was fun, but he ended up showering for like an hour afterwards. Eh, his germaphobic nature came as a package with him, and I'd accept it.

After we reached our place, I left the engine running so the heat would stay on and just went inside. I grabbed what boxes remained and went back to the car. Putting them in the back before walking around to the passenger side. Opening the car door and grinning as I gave Sakusa a kiss on the forehead before shutting the door and getting back on the road.

*Ding*

Ugh, what. I pulled over, checking my phone and sighing to see it was my brother. He and I got along, but, he also disapproved of what I did. But I knew he wouldn't turn me in.

Osamu: Hey are you and Sakusa gone yet

Me: We just got the last of our things and were headed out. Why

Osamu: Someone came to me, looking for you

Me: Who

Osamu: I don't know. It was a girl. She claimed that a friend bought someone from you, then said you took some's friend and sold him

Me: Well that doesn't exactly narrow down a list for me

Osamu: Yeah I know. Oh, by the way, if you're still in town. Could you stop by to see me

Me: Why

Osamu: Can't I say goodbye to you and Sakusa in person before you run away

Me: Fine, we can't stay long though, okay?

Osamu: Understandably. See you soon

Tanaka's POV
I tossed the phone aside, Kiyoko catching it. Her humming quietly to herself while she sat on the white leather couch. An unconscious Osamu Miya on the floor at her feet.

"Hey babe."

"Hm?"

"Get ready. He'll be here soon."