Mini Epilogue (Everyone else)

Hello. Normally I don't come back to stories so long after finishing them, but I saw some people asking about Osamu (since I kinda left him in a closet XD) and some other characters. BTW: this will be using the Happy Ending for continuation 

So for anyone who was curious, here ya go! <3

Btw shameful promoting, advertising, idk (??): I have a fantasy Iwaoi story, omega verse Ukatake, and Neko kuroken story so pls read if you're interested :D

Kenma's POV

"How much longer..."

"Just a bit longer kitten." Kuroo said with a small chuckle as he stood with his back to me while we stood in a store. I stood quietly, Cinnamon and Apple Pie in my arms while I was waiting for him to finish signing some papers. 

While I stood there, I noticed someone quietly looking at me. I stayed in my spot and stared back before realizing who it was. I was a bit wary, so I stayed right by Kuroo as he slowly walked closer.

"....Hi."

"..."

"...Um.."

"Why did you do it?"

"...I didn't want to.."

"What happened?"

"...They made me..!" He said, looking ready to burst into tears. Kuroo glanced over his shoulder to see what was going on, but went back to what he was doing when I shook my head. 

"What did they do?"

"They threatened to kill me and my boyfriend."

"It's okay."

"No, it isn't!"

"You had no choice."

"You don't even know me and look what I made happen to you!" He said, starting to cry. I looked at him silently before walking closer with a small smile and holding Cinnamon out to him to hold.

"Please don't cry, Hinata." I said, the unmistakable orange-haired man sniffling and taking Cinnamon from me. What happened in the past year was... something I'll never even be able to forget no matter how hard I would try. But I can't blame Hinata for it. He and someone he loves was at stake when it happened. And, what was important is that I was with Kuroo again. 

"But..."

"I don't blame you."

"...Why..? I.. I led you to a fate worse than death..."

"You did it because you wanted to protect yourself and someone you love. I.. can't say I'm certain I wouldn't do the same thing." I mumbled, glancing to Kuroo. Hinata wiped his eyes and nodded as Cinnamon looked up at him and gave him a little boop on the nose with his.

"I'm really.. really, really, really, really, really, REALLY-"

"If you're sorry, please stop saying 'really'."

"Ah! Sorry!" Hinata said in a panic. I smiled faintly and shook my head when a black haired man walked over.

"Shoyo, what are you doing?"

"Huh?? Oh! Sorry.. Uhm, I gotta go..." Hinata said while giving me Cinnamon back. I adjusted the two cats in my arms as Hinata smiled slightly at me.

"Can... we try and be friends?? I promise I won't do anything like that ever again!" Hinata said quickly. I nodded as he smiled and thanked me before, who I'm guessing his boyfriend, held his hand and dragged him off.

"What was that about?" Kuroo asked in confusion. Oh, right. Kuroo never figured out how Atsumu and Sakusa had gotten me. He never knew who Hinata was. Hinata seemed genuine though, so, I don't mind giving him another chance without Atsumu and Sakusa here to pull the strings.