Chapter 19: Kuroken/Iwaoi

Kuroo's POV
Good, good good. This Iwaizumi managed to find Atsumu for me. Shitty blonde is a coward and relocated himself after he took Kenma from me. Glad he was dumb enough to even stay on this planet with me still alive.

"Kuroo..?" I dropped what I was doing immediately, turning my attention to Kenma. He quietly walked over to me, moving slower as he got closer but eventually got comfortable enough and climbed into my lap. I smiled faintly, slowly and cautiously putting my hands on his sides.

"Is everything okay kitten?"

"...I'm hungry." He said quietly, making me smile. Good, he was finally getting his appetite back a little bit.

"Alright, what do you want to eat? I'll get you whatever you'd like."

"...Apple pie?" He asked quietly. I smiled with a nod, deciding to make a call and just get it delivered so I wouldn't have to leave Kenma alone or take him outside with me. Kenma stayed in my lap quietly, listening as I talked to him. Once the food was here, I carried Kenma to the kitchen and sat him down before giving him the food.

He was slow at eating, but his stomach was probably still very unused to a lot of food. I sat with him, watching with a soft smile as Kenma ate and once in a while had to keep Cinnamon from trying to lick the dessert. Once he was done, I cleaned up the food.

"Do you want anything else kitten?" I asked, Kenma nodding. He moved his chair back a little, reaching his arms out to me. I laughed faintly, walking over and picking him up. Holding him closely to me and carrying him back to my room.

"Want me to stay here with you?"

"Mhm.." I sat on my bed, cuddling Kenma and making sure he felt as safe as can be until he fell asleep. He was slowly but surely getting back to himself, at least around me. He still has avoided going outside and was jumpy if I wasn't in the room with him. But, he had every reason to be. As much as I hated to, I left Kenma in the bed and went to go over the things Iwaizumi had sent me.

Even if I couldn't leave and travel so far to strangle Atsumu myself, I wanted to make sure someone else did.

Iwaizumi's POV

"What're you doing?"

"Thinking."

"What about?"

"What do you want." I asked, Oikawa tilting his head as he sat down next to me.

"I'm just, finding things to do." He said, making me roll my eyes. I leaned back in my seat, still thinking about my strategies or plans until Oikawa seriously sat himself in my lap. I looked at him, raising my brow when he placed his hands on my chest. His posture the one of a perfectly trained pet. His back perfectly arched with his ass perfectly positioned over my lap.

"What are you doing."

"I'm bored."

"Might I remind you that you should be looking for a place to live rather than look for sex."

"Um. About that. I don't, have a job.."

"Then go get one."

"I don't have any work experience.."

"Exactly how long have you been one of Atsumu's 'workers'?"

"Um.. since I was 16..." I paused, staring at him. Was he really only a slave for over 5 years? Then of course he'd know nothing. I sighed, rolling my eyes and moving his hands off of my chest.

"I see.. Fine, I will let you stay here. But, you must follow my rules, understand?"

"Really??? Right right I promise! May I, thank you?" He asked, seductively biting his bottom lip. No one could deny that he was certainly attractive. But even I wasn't cruel enough to use him after just a day. Besides, I was busy.

"No need for that, Oikawa."

"Well, How else am I gonna repay you?"

"You don't need to repay me. Telling me a thank you is perfectly fine."

"...Really?"

"Yes." I said, Oikawa looking a little surprised and unsure what to do. He sat there, looking around before climbing off my lap. Again bothering me about what I was doing. I sighed, explaining that I had business with Atsumu and Sakusa. Aka, getting rid of them.

"I want to help!"

"How can you help."

"Well... I know them both since I've had to be around them so long. Maybe I could prove a little useful??" Hm, he had a point.

"Alright, you may be useful." I said, Oikawa smiling. Promising he'd do what he could. For now, I just needed to know everything I could about these two.

Oikawa's POV
Mm, I was glad that I could help Iwaizumi. After spilling pretty much all I could think of, he sent me off to bed. The room he let me have is really nice. Not much in it, but the bed was nice and it was roomy in there. I plunged into the bed, sighing in contentment as I laid there. But, soon I got a little bored. I was tired, but I didn't feel like sleeping. At least not alone... Honestly I haven't really slept alone in a bed in, what, 7 years? I lost count how long I've been in my previous position.

After a while of lying there, I got up and snooped around till I found Iwaizumi's bedroom. He was in there, but he was sitting at a desk writing. Not exactly what I was looking for but, it'd do. I made my way over and let myself fall into his bed. It was already nicer, it smelled like Iwaizumi who had a rather pleasant scent.

"Oikawa, what are you doing." 

"Nothing. Will you come to bed with me??"

"I told you I'm not sleeping with you."

"No, I mean, sleep sleep. Not, 'sleep'." I said quietly, Iwaizumi looking at me with a raised brow. He stared at me a moment before sighing, getting up and flicking my forehead.

"Ow! Heyyyy, what was that forrr?"

"Fine. I will sleep with you. After my work." He said, returning to his writing. I rubbed my forehead before smiling, snuggling under his covers and staying awake as long as I could for him to join me. I was just about to pass out, my eyes closing when there was movement. Finally, I felt Iwaizumi lay next to me. I smiled sleepily to myself, rolling over to face him and hanging onto him before falling asleep.