Chapter 18: Bokuaka/Iwaoi

Bokuto's POV
Kuroo: I have a favor to ask of you

Me: I thought I repaid any favors I owed you

Kuroo: I want you to find Atsumu and Sakusa for me.

Me: Are you crazy? They're crazy. And I will definitely not be doing that. Akaashi is way to pretty to be seen by them. I know what happened with Kenma, I'm not about to let that happen to MY husband

Kuroo: I'll owe you something

Me: Pft what are you gonna give me, you've been a sitting duck at home with Kenma

Kuroo: Just do it

Me: I said no, rooster-head.

Kuroo: Well I can't leave Kenma alone to do it myself

Me: Well boo-hoo. Hey I got someone you can ask to do it. He's crazy too but, he might be up for it

Kuroo: Who

Me: His name is Iwaizumi

"Bokuto?" I set my phone down after telling the ever so desperate Kuroo how to reach out to Iwaizumi. Smiling and leaning back so my far to beautiful husband made himself comfortable on my lap. I kissed his neck and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"What were you doing."

"Oh, Kuroo's out for revenge and he wanted me to find it for him."

"Are you?"

"No way, you and I both know that Atsumu and his partner are insane. Besides, I'm not putting you in danger like that." Akaashi smiling slightly, giving me a kiss as a reward. I let go of him when he moved, turning to face me. He gently placed both his hands on either side of my face, giving me a deeper kiss. I gripped his hips when he started rocking them back and forth, saying in a seductive tone.

"I'm so glad I have you to protect me. However can I thank you?"

"Mm, I have a few ideas."

Iwaizumi's POV
"Sir?"

"Uh huh." I said, sitting and working in my chair when the door opened. Someone poking their head in and holding up an envelope.

"Someone has sent you a letter."

"Bring it here." I said, looking up. I took the letter, shooing the messenger out before opening it to read whatever it was. Alright. So. Some crazy guy I've never met before wants me to go find an even crazier guy, two of them actually, because his boyfriend was one of their victims.. Hm. Eh, why not. I got nothing else to do. After getting prepared, I headed out to see what I could find.

Mini Time Skip
I stood quietly, pretty near where Atsumu and Sakusa hung out. Personally, it was troublesome for me when the relocated closer to where I lived. But, they tended to keep their hands to themselves. Or at least on people who made no difference to me.

"Hey, mister tall, stoic and handsome." I rolled my eyes, glancing over to see another man approach me. Oh. He was a pet.

"Go find your master."

"See, I would love to. But I don't have one at the moment. You wouldn't mind taking care of me, would you~?" He said, getting right up next to me and dragging his finger along my arm. I tried ignoring him, but he kept pushing until I stepped away from him.

"I'm not interested." I said, starting to walk away when the guy seemed to panic and follow after me.

"W-wait, okay okay you don't actually have to sleep with me just help me get this collar off!"

"Do it yourself."

"I can't, I've tried."

"Why do you think I would do it. What do you have to offer me besides sex."

"...Nothing..." He said, stopping and looking down rather ashamed. Something about this man looked. Pitiful. I groaned, walking over and grabbing the mini chain attached to the front loop of his collar, dragging him with me. I took him to my car, grabbing something from inside and telling him to stand still. Whatever type of collar was put on him was tricky, but I eventually got it and it fell onto the ground.

"You, you did it..! Thank you!" He said with a smile, turning around and hugging me. I pushed him off of me, scowling as he laughed sheepishly.

"Don't touch me."

"Sorry, it's just.. No one's even attempted to try and help me before."

"...Wait, who collared you."

"Uh, I don't know his name. I've had to 'work' for him for years though."

"Well what does he look like."

"Um, he's tall and has blonde hair that I'm pretty sure is dyed. Shorter on the sides and grown longer on the top?"

"Does a black-haired man with a mask follow him around."

"Mhm." Ah, he was one of Atsumu's. Or at least was one of his.

"Where are they."

"I think that they're staying at some hotel for a few weeks. That's where I was told to give them money I earned."

"Take me there."

"H-huh! N-no way! They'll kill me if they see me without my collar on!" I sighed, reaching down and grabbing the unlocked collar. Looking at it in my hands before looking back at the obviously concerned brunette.

"Then we put the collar back on."

Another Mini Time Skip
"No." Atsumu said, crossing his arms.

"That one isn't for sale he's one of our best which, I'm certain you found out." The blonde said while I stood behind the hotel with him, holding the brunette by the short chain on the collar.

"He is. Which is why I would like to purchase him."

"Hm, how much." I grinned, using my free hand and reaching into my pocket. Pulling out a generous wad of cash. Atsumu looked interested, taking the clip and counting how much was there. I watched patiently when he laughed, shaking my hand.

"Alright sold. Thank you sir." He said, walking back into the hotel. Well, now I knew where he and his husband were staying. And based on the bags they had in their room, they planned to be there a while. My thoughts were broken when the brunette quietly asked I take his collar off again now that he did what I wanted. I sighed, picking the lock again as he smiled.

"Wow.. you took the collar off AND 'purchased' me. Wait, you didn't really buy me did you."

"I have no need for a pet. So go home."

"...I don't have one." He said with a small smile. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, come with me." Why the hell was I letting this guy come with me. I grumbled, shoving him in my car and tossing the collar out the window. He sat there quietly while I drove home. Well, not exactly quiet. He talked quite a bit. He was starting to push his luck, wasn't he.

"Alright we are here, get out. I have a spare room you can stay in but you MUST find your own place within the year. Or I kick you out myself."

"Right, right thank you..! Oh, I'm Oikawa."

"..Iwaizumi."