Chapter 25: Tsukiyama/Asanoya

Tsukishima's POV

"Tsukki, why can't I come along."

"Because it's a long trip and you need to rest." I said to my now husband. He pouted, sitting in the bed that I ordered him to stay in since he got injured. It was true that I wanted him to rest, but I also didn't want him to come along in case he'd get hurt even worse. I was going with another pair of partners to go do something, and I didn't have much time to do it. 

"Don't worry baby, do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Mm, chocolate?" He asked with a smile. I sighed softly, smiling and rolling my eyes but nodding.

"Okay, chocolate." I said, leaning down and kissing his head before dashing off. 

Asahi's POV

"Do you see him anywhere yet?"

"No."

"Now??"

"No."

"Now-"

"Noya if you ask me one more time-" I said, my boyfriend laughing. I had never ending patience for him, but there could be times that he pushed it. To keep him from asking me anymore, I picked him up. Noya would get really embarrassed when I did this in public, he says it makes him feel tiny. Which he is. At least to me. And it's adorable. 

"A-Asahi.. Put me down."

"No."

"Aw come on I won't bother you anymore!"

"No."

"Asahiiii~" He said with a smile, instead of struggling like normal, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled himself closer to me. I looked at him a bit surprised, biting my bottom lip slightly when he tangled his fingers into my hair and tugged.

"Noya.."

"What?" He asked to innocently. I took in a breath before setting him down, looking down at a triumphant little grin he gave me. I smiled back, letting him hold my hand and swing our arms until Tsukishima showed up.

"There you are, finally."

"Sorry. Yama didn't want me leaving."

"Well we should hurry, we saw them head up only about 10 minutes ago and who knows what they could've done in that much time." I said, Tsukishima nodding and following me and Noya. Noya and I have been keeping a good eye around here ever since Tsukishima asked us to. We aren't from around here, so no one really knew us so we drew next to no attention. Apart from when Noya would jump on me.

Tsukishima's POV

Alright, we better not be to late or I'm going to be, so pissed. Asahi used a lock pick to get the door opened. We all took a glance around to make sure it was empty.

"Alright. Noya, check upstairs. Asahi, come with me downstairs." I said, Noya making his way upstairs quietly. I'd send his boyfriend with him but, his boyfriend was a bit of a giant and would surely cause a few thumps and alert someone we were here. Besides, I knew Noya is a lot tougher than he looks. Especially for his height. 

"There they are." Asahi whispered to me, staying hidden.

"Good. Then we aren't to late. On my count. 1. 2. 3." On 3, Asahi and I went into the room. Everyone looking at us as I grabbed the girl. Her, I guess boyfriend or husband, or whatever, glaring.

"Hey who the hell are you, give my wife back."

"Take another step, and this knife goes right here." I said, tapping the blade I was holding against her abdomen, right where her womb would be. The couple froze, her husband asking what I wanted.

"I want you, to let them go."

"What, why." He asked, his wife hitching her breath when I applied more pressure to her abdomen.

"Okay, okay fine...! We'll let them go..!" He said, grabbing his wife when I shoved her towards him. The two gave me and Asahi death glares, but they saw we had guns and they didn't. So they did the wise thing and left.

"Alright. Help me untie them." I said, walking over to the two hostages. Asahi helped, un-gagging the blonde.

"Tsukishima. Why are we doing this exactly?" he asked while I kept my eyes on the knots. After the blonde was un-gagged, he gasped, coughing and squirming against the knots. Only stopping when Asahi said he was making it worse. The man crying out while looking at the guy I was untying.

"Sakusa.. Sakusa open your eyes...!" He said in a sob, the man who must be Sakusa slowly opening his eyes. Well, eye. The other one looked pretty fucked up and swollen. 

"...Atsumu..." He said weakly, letting his eye close again. Once they were both untied, Atsumu nearly fell over running towards Sakusa. Without the ropes keeping him propped upright, Sakusa started to slouch and fall out of the chair. Atsumu catching him and sinking to the ground. Still crying and trying to wake up and carry Sakusa. 

"Tsukishima?" Asahi asked, walking over to me. I stayed quiet, looking at the two.

"Both of you. Get out. And I wouldn't plan on coming back if I were you." I said, Atsumu pulling himself together. Nodding and carrying Sakusa up the stairs. Asahi and I following behind. I tossed Atsumu a set of car keys.

"Down the road parked by a hydrant." I said, Atsumu looking at me skeptically, but soon just hurried off to take care of his, I believe husband. Noya joined us, jumping up and hanging onto Asahi from behind.

"What did you find?"

"Found some guy knocked out in the closet. He's alright, just, is reallyyyy gonna feel a headache in the morning." Noya said, to which I nodded. We watched down the empty road, watching Atsumu lay his husband into the car as gentle as can be. Once he was secured, he got in and drove off quickly out of sight.

"Tsukishima. Now will you answer me?" Asahi asked, sounding a both a bit impatient and confused. I walked over to the house door, making sure it was locked before shutting it.

"I can't kill who I want to. Not without endangering my own family. But, him knowing that the people who hurt his loved one survived and are alive, it will eat him from the inside until he destroys himself."