Chapter 20: Kuroken/Iwaoi

Kenma's POV

"Kuroo, what're you doing?" I asked, slowly making my way over to Kuroo while holding Cinnamon in my arms. He looked over at me with a small smile before looking back down at his desk.

"Hunting down Atsumu and Sakusa." He was, what...!?

"K-Kuroo, you can't..! What if he kills you!"

"Calm down kitten, I'm not the one actually going to deal with him. I'm staying right here with you."

"...Who's, who's gonna do it then??"

"I've hired someone to do it for me." I let out a breath of relief, at least Kuroo wasn't going to be going head-to-head with them.. Kuroo got up, Cinnamon hopping from my grip and wandering off as Kuroo carefully picked me up. I held onto him with a quiet sigh, letting him carry me back to his bedroom. He sat down with me in his lap.

"Kenma, may I kiss you?" Kuroo asked, tucking some of my grown out hair behind my ear. I blushed, contemplating if I should let him or not. I mean, it isn't like we haven't kissed before. But, something about doing nearly anything intimate scared me, a lot more than it should. But again, if it was Kuroo.. I suppose that it would be okay..

"Yeah..." I mumbled, closing my eyes when I felt Kuroo's lips press against mine. My body tensed and my body wanted to push him away, but I refrained from doing so. Feeling Kuroo gently grab my hands, intertwining our fingers together and giving my hands a squeeze. I slowly relaxed, letting myself know that I was doing this with Kuroo, and that he was safe. That he'd never hurt me like so many men did in the past year.

"Are you okay kitten?" Kuroo asked once he pulled away, cupping one of my cheeks. My face was warm as I nodded, holding onto him quietly. Resting my head against his chest, listening to the faint noise of his heartbeat. I let Kuroo hold me before I pulled away slightly, looking up at him before closing my eyes and kissing him again.

Something about doing this with Kuroo made me feel safe and secure, and loved. After pulling away, Kuroo chuckled slightly, resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Kenma. And I promise nothing bad will happen to you again."

Oikawa's POV
I'm bored. Iwaizumi said he had to go out for some kinda, scouting? Or observing. I don't know I don't really remember. I was grateful he was letting me stay here and everything, but, I had nothing to do. Normally I'd be occupied doing, uh, other things. But now I didn't have to. So, what else was there to do??

"Oikawa, where are you." Iwaizumi said. I smiled, rushing to where he was. Watching as he hung up his jacket and put his shoes away.

"There you are."

"I didn't leave, don't worry! Um.. Can I ask you something?"

"What."

"What exactly, can I do around here?"

"What do you mean."

"Well, it's just that you're gone for hours at a time doing whatever it is you do. And, I was wondering if there was something I can do while you're gone?"

"Well what do you want to do."

"I'm not really sure what there is..." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed. The only thing I've known for years is different ways to sexually please whoever paid me for the night. So, I wasn't sure what else to do in my free time apart from maybe clean. But this house was almost always immaculate. Plus, I don't think I should touch things that I have no idea what they are.

"Oh, right. Come with me." Iwaizumi said, leading me to a room. He had me try several things that could kill time while he was gone working. It was actually pretty fun to draw or write. I bet I could definitely do those things when I would get bored. But, I had one more issue that I wasn't sure how to tell Iwaizumi. After years of nothing else... I was kindaaaaa in the mood to do it. But he keeps telling me he won't sleep with me. I wonder why though. No one's ever turned me down before, he's the first.

"Um, Iwaizumi??"

"What."

"I'm curious... Why won't you sleep with me?? Like, is there something wrong with me? Or, are you not into guys?"

"Oikawa, after who knows how many years of being a sex slave, I assumed you wouldn't want to do anything like that anymore."

"Well, I mean, it'd be nice to not be forced to when I don't want to. But... I still like to feel good." I mumbled with a blush, Iwaizumi giving me a raised brow. I put my head down, looking at the ground. Kind of regretting telling him this. He was kind enough to save me, I really shouldn't be bothering him about the very thing he saved me from!

"N-never mind, forget I said anything about. I'm sorry I'm not trying to come across as ungrateful..!" I said quickly, looking up when he slammed his hand against the wall right by my head. He looked at me for a moment before smiling slightly.

"Only, and ONLY if YOU are certain you want to. Then I will make you feel good." He said, making my face go red and heartbeat pick up. I slept with countless men, but, this man was definitely much more attractive than any other.

"P-please..." I muttered, letting my body press against his as he kissed me. This kiss felt different than any other I've had. It felt gentle, not just hungry and rough. I let out a breathy moan when his lips traveled down my neck. Not putting up any resistance when he undid my jeans. I helped him get my pants off, helping with his own too. When he grabbed the end of my shirt and began to pull it up, I quietly grabbed his hand.

"Is something wrong, Oikawa."

"N-no... Can.. can I keep my shirt on.." I asked, Iwaizumi not even questioning me and nodding. Saying if I felt more comfortable that way, then I could do whatever I wanted. We went back to kissing, my body heating up as things progressed.

"Are you ready?"

"Mhm..." I muttered once both of us were void of clothing on our lower-halves. A moan escaped my lips when Iwaizumi pushed in. Fuck, he was bigger than I had anticipated. I bit my lip, keeping my eyes closed and expecting him to start moving straight away. Instead, he kissed my cheek and stayed still until my body adjusted. Once the pain of being stretched was gone, I told Iwaizumi to move. He complied, moving slowly at first, and soon finding a pace that was making us both moan in pleasure. And... anytime I asked him to stop or slow down, he'd listen and make sure I was comfortable. This was so much more than just rough sex, he was making love to me.