Chapter 11: Kuroken/Bokuaka

Kuroo's POV
Its been a bit over an hour, and Kenma still hasn't come back.. What if he ran off? I mean he took his stupid cat to the store with him. But what if something bad happened, it is dangerous. Maybe I should've gone with him, then at least that way I would know he was oka-

"Kuroo?" I got out of my seat quickly, leaving my office and finding Kenma in my room with the bag of things I had asked him to buy. Cinnamon poking his head out of the book bag on Kenma's back before hopping out and returning to the bookcase. Without thinking, I walked over and grabbed Kenma, pulling him into my chest, keeping my arms wrapped around him.

"Um. Kuroo??"

"Shh." I shushed, just quietly holding the boy in front of me. I hated that I cared about him, but I did. Once I let go, Kenma looked up at me with a tilted head.

"Are you okay."

"Yes."

"Then why did yo-"

"Be quiet. Now you're coming with me."

"Where're we going?"

"I have a meeting with Bokuto at his place." I said, Kenma nodding and quickly following me to the car after petting his cat goodbye. The drive was long since, well, Bokuto lived in a private estate with his husband. I owned a similar estate, but I rarely used it since I spent most of my time at my place of work. Once we were finally there, I pulled Kenma along behind me by his hand. Kenma seemed a bit confused but said nothing as I held his hand while knocking at the door.

Akaashi's POV
"Bokuto."

"Yes?"

"Why has Kuroo brought along that boy."

"Huh, I don't know. Maybe he likes him." He suggested, getting the door. I raised my brow slightly, shaking my head to myself. There was no way that was the case. When he took in that boy, it was just for his own entertainment. But, it was unlikely someone could still be entertaining for over a month's time.. Something about the boy didn't sit right with me. When Kuroo walked in, I gave a polite greeting before offering to show the half blonde boy around.

"So, what is your name."

"...Kenma."

"Ah, I see. I am Akaashi. How long have you been together with Kuroo?"

"Together?"

"Are you two not a couple?"

"No."

"Then, what are you."

"...Um, kidnapper and kidnapped???"

"Interesting. It's amazing you have managed to hold Kuroo's interest in you for so long."

"What do you mean."

"Kuroo has taken in many playthings. Most of them like yourself. Small, often blonde. He normally keeps them a week and then disposes of them."

"...Playthings?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean by 'plaything'?" I stopped walking, Kenma stopping as well. Looking up at me and waiting for my answer.

"You don't truly know anything about men like Kuroo, or my husband, or me for that matter. Kuroo finds entertainment and pleasure in playing games. He finds someone with a pretty face like yourself. He takes them home, sleeps with them, acts like he loves them before crushing their hearts. Literally and figuratively."

"...Well.. Kuroo hasn't done those things to me."

"He will. He doesn't care about you. You don't care about him, do you?"

"...."

"Hah, you've really grown to care about someone who has kidnapped you. My husband and I have known Kuroo much longer than you. I've seen it done repeatedly. So I would leave while you still can."

"Why are you telling me this.."

"Because unlike Kuroo or my husband. I don't kill innocents. Only those who deserve it."

"..right."

"You don't have to believe me. But, you can always ask Kuroo." I said, resuming my walking. Kenma quietly following behind me.

After a few hours, Kuroo and Bokuto finished talking. We said goodbye, Kenma looking at me before he left. Bokuto yawned, stretching and wrapping his arms around my waist. Leaving kisses on my neck.

"So, you give Kenma a tour?"

"Yes."

"You know, I am starting to think Kuroo likes him."

"Why is that."

"Well you have to admit that its unusual he keeps someone this long."

"Perhaps. But Kenma will be gone soon enough." I said, Bokuto shrugging and making sure the door was locked before walking back over to me. Picking me up and talking away while carrying me off to our bedroom.

Kenma's POV
"Is everything alright, Kenma. You've been quiet. Well, quieter."

"...How many people like me have you kidnapped?"

"Well, what do you mean 'people like you'."

"I mean, people who you keep until you get bored of them. And then, you get rid of them."

"Oh, I don't know. Probably a couple dozen?"

"..Oh." So, Akaashi was right. He just went through people like they were nothing, 'playthings' as he put it. So, I was just one of them. Just for some reason I was one that he was keeping longer than normal. When I was first taken by Kuroo, I guess I kind of already knew or assumed this. But, after the past month I might've started believing something else.

It made to much sense. Kuroo is some kinda big, strong, scary mob leader and I was some guy he picked up off the street because I was in his territory. Was I upset over this? Ugh, I didn't want to be upset over this. And I wasn't upset over the thought of him killing me even.. I was upset over the thought me just being another thing of his that could be discarded at anytime.

"Kenma, why are you asking?"

"...No reason."