Chapter 16: Sakuatsu/Kuroken

Kuroo's POV

"Want to tell me what you're doing to Kenma."

"Eh, not really." Atsumu said, reaching up and trying to grab the gun I had pointed at him. I would shoot, but he was right in front of Kenma, if I missed or it went through him, it could hurt Kenma. Before Atsumu could do anything, I stepped back and cussed when my gun was knocked from my hand from behind. Right behind me was his partner and husband who didn't hold anything back when he punched me.

Wow, the clean freak was a lot stronger than I thought. Blood started dripping from my nose, Atsumu laughing when Sakusa only looked disgusted. Wiping his knuckle on a cloth with a sigh.

"Maybe I should invest in wearing gloves all the time." He said calmly as I raised my fist to hit him back. Atsumu grabbed my fist from behind, twisting my arm. Shit, I wasn't thinking clearly. All I wanted was to get Kenma out of here so I was making careless mistakes.

"Tsk tsk, no one hits my husband." Atsumu said, twisting my arm harder and kicking the back of my knees so I fell. Groaning when I fell, gritting my teeth hard when Atsumu finally twisted my arm enough to break it. Numbing yet shooting pain was spreading through my right side, Sakusa grabbing something from a table and crouching down. Just giving some smartass comment about how disgusting blood was again before I was knocked out by something.

Kenma's POV

Hm... Where was I? What happened. Last thing I remember was I was helping Hinata.. and then, wait, where's Kuroo? 

"Awake?" I looked over, staring at a man who wore a mask.

"...what's going on."

"Well, I managed to convince my husband to not add you to his collection. See, we can make a lot of money with you. Then, if you aren't to ruined, then perhaps it can be reconsidered." What was happening.. Suddenly, there was a blinding light. My eyes took several minutes to adjust to it, but I could hear what was happening...

"Next, we have a young boy. Petite in size, naturally dark hair, golden eyes. Beautiful and untouched. Who'd like to have him first?" Suddenly, there were people yelling out different sums of money. The man who Kuroo warned me about, Atsumu, standing in front and accepting the bids as they rose higher and higher from the strangers. I was scared... I wanted to go home to Kuroo..

Large time skip: 1 year. Kuroo's POV

Never found him.. It's been a year... If I ever find Atsumu and Sakusa again I'll fucking kill them both.

"Sir-"

"WHAT." I shouted angrily, a gun already pointed at my door. The man panicked and ducked. Maybe I've become more "tyrannical" since I lost Kenma, but I didn't give a shit. 

"Are you going to fucking talk."

"W-We t-t-think we may have f-found K-Kenma...!" My heart stopped. Could I really get Kenma back..? I had thought he would be dead by now.

"Where." I said, following the man to another room. Looking at a photo he handed me. No, was that really Kenma? It looked like him, the hair the same colors, just longer. I squinted, looking at his face. Confirming it was Kenma when I saw he had the same golden eyes. Part of me was relieved he was alive. Another part was pissed, and afraid. Why was he with another man, and wearing a collar that only sex slaves were seen wearing..

"Where was this taken."

Mini Time Skip

"Kenma! Kenma!!" I shouted down the hallway of the hotel, not caring if I was terribly annoying the other people in the rooms. I stood still, listening for any noise. Hearing the faintest voice.

"Kuroo???" I found the door it came from, breaking it open. Widening my eyes to see Kenma sitting on the bed, the button-up shirt he had on mostly undone. Around his neck was the same collar, his chest and neck covered in bruises and scratches. He just stared at me quietly, scooting back when I tried to approach him.

"D-Don't touch me.."

"...Kenma, I wouldn't hurt you." I said, Kenma looking away from me. Covering himself with the white sheets when the man he was with walked in.

"Hey, who the hell are yo-" I cut him off in an instant, my hand around his throat so he couldn't breath. He choked out to let him go as I lifted him a few inches off the ground, absolutely seething that he fucking paid for and was using Kenma. But, I wouldn't kill him. Not right now. Once he passed out, I checked his pockets, keeping his address before turning my attention back to Kenma who looked frightened.

"Kenma, come on.. Let's get you out of here." I said, trying to get closer but Kenma just sunk further into the bedsheets. What happened to him this past year..

Another Mini Time Skip

I finally got Kenma to get up and follow me. I took him to my actual home rather than my "business" building. He was quiet, always avoiding my gaze and refusing to let me touch him in any way. Once we were inside, Kenma just stood quietly until I told him to sit on the couch. I sat by him, reaching towards the collar to take it off but Kenma just leaned back.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I'll need to touch you to get this off of you." I said, Kenma looking like he'd almost rather keep the collar on instead. But let me do it quickly. Underneath the collar were more marks. I swear, I'd find everyone who slept with him and make sure that they suffered worse.

"Kenma, what, what happened?"

"..."

"...Alright. Alright. Come on, let's get you cleaned up and into be, okay..?" I led Kenma up the stairs, leaving him alone to bathe and change into a change of my clothes. I made sure he was comfortable, or at least as comfortable as he could be, in my bed. He must've been truly exhausted. He fell asleep as soon as he was laying down and underneath the covers. I missed Kenma, more than I ever thought I would. And even though I had him back, he came back to me broken..