Chapter 14: SakuAtsu

Sakusa's POV
"OMI OMIIII!"

"What?" My husband greeted, throwing his jacket aside and walking to my side. Pressing his lips onto mine before I could even tell him a hello.

"What has you in such a mood."

"I found something I wanna add to the collection."

"Mm, what is it?"

"Half blonde, gold eyes, pale skin. And Kuroo's little pet." Ah. My husband and Kuroo weren't exactly the best of friends. And Atsumu did love adding pretty things to his collection.

"Are ya gonna help me baby?"

"Gloves?"

"I got you a new pair."

"Mask?"

"New inventory for you."

"Okay." As long as I could keep clean, I didn't mind helping with my husband's work. He smiled, his arm around my shoulders. My nose scrunching up in disgust.

"Go shower and change." Atsumu laughing and walking off to go shower like I requested. It was barely 5 minutes when he shouted my name from upstairs. What is it he wanted now. I made my way up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"What do you want."

"Could you come in here pleaseeee?" I rolled my eyes and stepped inside, greeted by the sight of my husband. Naked. In the shower. He smiled, asking if I'd join him to which I raised my brow.

"Did you wash."

"Mhmmm."

"Fine then." I said, needing to have showered anyway and if Atsumu already was clean, I didn't mind. After stripping myself of my clothing, I climbed into the shower with my husband. Sighing as the water hit my skin. I ignored whatever Atsumu was doing until he grabbed my hips, pressing his body against my behind.

"No."

"Why not~?"

"We have no condoms in here."

"We're in the shower!"

"It will be messy if you come inside."

"I'll pull out?" I sighed, denying my husband's request unless we had protection since it was to messy. He pouted, rinsing off and stepping out of the shower and back to our room. I was both surprised and unsurprised when he came back with a condom. He was really determined to have sex right now, wasn't he. Atsumu stepped back into the water with the condom on, grinning as he pulled my hips closer to his.

"...Okay, fine."

Atsumu's POV
I smiled, changing quietly while my husband slept. I knew that Kenma would be difficult to get, especially with Kuroo protecting or watching him. But he'd just go s'well with my collection. After changing, I climbed into bed with Sakusa, kissing his head. Laughing when even in his sleep he scrunched his nose at something so "unsanitary".

He really was a clean freak, sometimes I questioned why he married me. Not like I was a complete mess of a person but I would've guess Omi Omi would've married another clean freak. Or at least someone who's daily work didn't usually involve blood or skin or, you know, body fluids. But he's an absolute pro at what he does. I wasn't tired, in fact I coulda gone a couple more rounds. So instead I laid there contently until my husband started to stir. I watched him blink a few times before slowly getting up.

"Finally awake, sleeping beauty?"

"Mm." He muttered while still waking up. Once he was fully awake, he changed and we both headed out. Of course a mask on his face since around here there was a lot of dust and debris. Sakusa and I both knew neither of us could step foot in Kuroo's territory without getting killed on sight. Especially if he was protecting someone now. So instead, we took a little trip down to a "friend's" place to ask, or make, them help. Finally reaching the building, I pounded the door with my fist.

"...Who is it..?"

"Oi, Hinata come out!" I heard some talking inside before the door creaked open, Hinata and his boyfriend coming to the door. Hinata looked up at me quietly while his boyfriend, Kageyama, gave me a glare.

"So nice to see you two again, fixing the place up huh." I said while looking around their home, making my way inside. Hinata huffed slightly while Kageyama grabbed Hinata's hand and said to me with a bit of an angry scowl.

"What do you want, we already paid off our debt to you two."

"Well guess what. I got another job for ya, or at least the orange."

"No." I stopped, angry at that one refusal word. I pulled a gun out from my pocket and aimed it at Hinata who was shaking behind his tall boyfriend. Sakusa sighed, walking over and grabbing my hand, and the gun. Putting the weapon away and giving me a pinch before doing the talking.

"We will pay you, very well. So neither of you will need to be in trouble again."

"...."

"And if you do this. My husband and I will owe you, one, favor." Ugh, I didn't wanna owe these two a favor. But, the offer did get the two looking interested in the deal. They both knew we were dangerous, and so I guess it was a good idea to bribe them with that.

"Okay.. Deal. But Hinata better stay safe..!"

"Yeah yeah yeah calm down he will now let's go." I said, walking over and grabbing Hinata's arm, dragging him with me. Sakusa sighing again and saying he will give updates to Kageyama as time passes. Kageyama watching us go with fear and already some regret. Meh, Hinata actually might not get outta it alive if he messes up, but, what do I care. I just want my prize.