Chapter 13: Kuroken

Kuroo's POV
"Hey, stay close." I called out to Kenma who was getting distracted. He walked back over, holding my hand when I grabbed it.

"Where are we going?"

"Just picking a few things up from a friend. So stay close to me." I said, Kenma listening as we walked. We were kind of walking into an old acquaintance's territory. It was the borders though, so maybe we would get lucky and be able to get what I wanted without a hitch.

"Hey Kuroo. Who's this." Well. There goes my plans of not getting caught.

"Leave us alone."

"Do I have to remind you that you two are in my area?"

"We're only passing through. We aren't here to do anything." I said, watching as he took a far to big of an interest in Kenma. Watching Kenma before walking off.

"Who was that??" Kenma asked, holding onto me quietly. I sighed, grabbing his hand and pulling him along behind me.

"Someone who's truly disturbed. Probably more than me." Yeah I could be messed up, but that guy was way worse. He went beyond just killings or torturing. And I didn't like the way he looked at Kenma. He looked to interested in him.

Once we got what I wanted, I quickly rushed us both home. Handing my things off to Yaku to carry off while I decided to carry Kenma back to my room Cinnamon was of course taking advantage of us being gone, and was sprawled out on the bed. I nudged him till he ran off and set Kenma down in his place.

"Okay, I have to go call Bokuto." I said turning to leave when Kenma just got back up and grabbed my hand, silently asking to come along. Was he, scared? A sigh came out of my mouth before I scooped him back up.

"Okay kitten, but you have to be quiet during the call, okay?" Kenma nodding as I went to my office and sat down. Kenma comfortably in my lap while I called Bokuto.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Kenma and I ran into Atsumu."

"Dude what were you doing all the way over there."

"It was along the borders, I had hoped he wouldn't be there."

"Hm. Rightttt. Anyway, why're you telling me this."

"Because I want you to be ready as backup in case he decides to come here."

"Aren't I done with the last favor I owed ya."

"If you keep yourself open, then I will owe you anything."

"Hmmm, alright. Deal." Bokuto said before hanging up. Kenma watched as I set my phone down, tilting his head with a small huff.

"So.. Who's Atsumu?"

"Someone you really don't want to meet. So please, if you see him, get away from him. Both him and his partner, Sakusa. Sakusa is unlikely to do anything though. He hates dirt, let alone blood or skin."

Kenma's POV
Huh, I wonder why Atsumu was so dangerous. Kuroo's told me to avoid people before but he seemed extra concerned about me running into the blonde from earlier. What was it he did? I've been bothering Kuroo about it all evening, but after a while, he got annoyed and told me to stay in his room. When I didn't listen, he ended up throwing me over his shoulder and plopping me onto his bed. No fair he could pick me up that easy..

Once it was late, I changed into something to sleep in. Stealing something of Kuroo's. Yeah, he bought me nicer clothes but his were comfier because they were bigger. And, I might or might not like the scent of him that lingered on his shirts. After changing, I climbed under the blanket with a yawn. Poking my head out when I heard Kuroo walk in. He was talking to himself, turning his back to me to change. I quietly watched as he stripped his shirt off and tossed it aside. Unbuckling his belt to change his pants as well.

"Enjoying the view Kitten?" He said, looking over his shoulder at me. I blushed, looking away before shuffling back underneath the blanket. Kuroo laughed, finishing changing before climbing underneath the blankets with me. He grinned, scooting close enough so his face was inches from mine. My face felt warm, I was gonna blame it on him being to close..

"Go away.." I mumbled, pushing him away gently by his face. Kuroo laughing again, grabbing my hand and pushing a kiss against my lips.

"You're the one who was staring at me changing."

"No I wasn't.."

"Mm, whatever you say." We both laid there, facing each other. I tried to avoid looking at Kuroo, or touch him, after what he caught me doing. But soon I gave up and scooted closer and nuzzled my face into his chest. Enjoying the scent and the warmth when he put his arms around me. Kuroo played with the ends of my longer hair, his hand soon moving up to my head and scratching a spot that felt good. My eyes got heavy, and soon I gave into sleep. Feeling safe right where I was.