XXIV: Caught

Jack was awoken by the sunlight passing through the curtains. He opens his eyes and the first thing he saw was Elsa who was peacefully sleeping in his arms. He smiled; it was the best moment of his life seeing his love first thing in the morning. He pushes away some strands of hair in her face. His smile widens and he kissed her on the forehead.

Last night was amazing. He was happy knowing that he was her first and definitely her last. He stared at her thinking he still couldn't believe that this woman in his arms is his. He was too happy that all of his self-control was thrown to the window after she said that she loves him too.

Elsa moves in his arms and snuggles in his body. He could feel the warmth of her body and he finally saw everything that Elsa hiding under her clothes.

Elsa's eyes fluttered open meeting his eyes. "Good morning" Jack greeted her.

"Good morning" She smiled and closed her eyes again feeling contented in his arms. "What time is it?" She asked still her eyes closed. Jack answered and her eyes shot open. "Oh, my goodness! We need to get up."

Jack tightens his arms around her. "Nah! I like this position so much that I don't want to get up now"

"Jack!" she slapped his bared chest. "You have worked" She was wiggling so Jack will let her go.

"I suggest for you stop or else we will be spending all day in this bed." Jack groaned.

Elsa realized what he meant so she stops and redness was creeping in her cheeks. "Let me go"

"No!" Jack stubbornly said, "Let's stay like this for a while."

Elsa slapped his bared chest but this time it was with force. Jack cringed and loosens his arms in her body. Elsa immediately gets up and looked down at Jack. "Ready yourself for your work; I'll cook breakfast for you"

Jack put his arms behind his head and smirks. "Nah! I love the view here." He said as he looked up and down at Elsa's body.

Elsa looked down at her body and realized that she was standing there naked as a newborn. She grabs the blanket in the bed trying to hide her nakedness but it was too late, Jack already saw her. "Just get up and ready yourself for work" She snapped trying to hide her embarrassment. She left Jack's room and went to her room to take a bath.

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa was in the kitchen as she prepared breakfast. Her mind was still wandered what happened last night. She couldn't help but blush just by thinking of it. Her thought was snapped back to reality when her phone rings.