XIII: Bed

Warm. It's so warm.

Jack sighed in content feeling the warmth all over his body. He was too lazy to open his eyes and planned to go back to sleep. It's his day off, so he should at least relax just for this day.

It's the winter season but it's so warm. Wait! It's winter season and they were at Frozen Mountain! His feet should be cold by now but why is it warm? Jack moved his arms and felt something. He was hugging something warm and soft. He froze, thinking what it is but dismissed it immediately.

Nah! It is probably the pillow. His body relaxed again. Yeah! I'm hugging a soft, warm, and breathing pillow.

Wait? A breathing pillow? Since when do pillow breathe? And it moved!

Jack's heart thumped loudly in his chest as he slowly opens his eyes only to meet platinum blonde hair.

Oh, gods! Please tell me it's a pillow! My eyes were only deceiving me! It's a pillow! Jack keep chanting to himself as he slowly looked down.

Oh, come on! His eyes shot opened seeing their position.

Her head was resting in his arm using it as a pillow. His other arm was securely snaked around her waist. Her face was buried in his chest. Their legs were entangled together and He feels like their body is perfectly matched with each other. He couldn't move.

Did they? No! He can still feel his clothes against his skin. Then how the hell did they end up like this? What am I going to do now?

Elsa moaned as she snuggled closer to Jack. She moved her head up showing her sleeping face.

Shit! Jack cursed seeing her beautiful face. His hand moved to her face and caressed her cheeks. His eyes fell on her slightly opened lips. He cursed again feeling the temptation to devour her pink lips.

'Oh come on! Jack controls yourself!' The back of his mind shouted, reminding him.

But this is pure torture! Jack mentally shouted. I'm on my limit and I'm known for the fact that I am not a saint. I am a man for god's sake! And Elsa looked so inviting this morning.

Jack was about to throw all the rational thinking left in his mind off the window when Elsa woke up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and meet his blue eyes. She sleepily smiled and said, "Good morning Jack"

"Morning!" Jack lifted the side of his lips realizing that Elsa hasn't noticed their position.

He wonders how she will react...

A scream pierced through his ears making his head throbbed in pain. "What the!" Jack immediately covered Elsa's mouth with his hand to kill her screams. Jack pinned her in the bed as he positions himself on the top. "What the hell is that for?!" He cringed as he can still feel like someone just hit his head with a hammer. "Don't you just scream right in my ears!" he sighed and looked at her. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth but you have to promise me that you are not going to scream again" Elsa obediently nodded.

Jack took his hand off her mouth and it's the worst idea. His eyes landed on her pink lips.

That's it!

Unceremoniously, Jack crashed his lips to her, kissing her in need. Her body froze at first then little by little she relaxes and responded. They kiss like it was the end of the world, moving their mouth in sync. He titled his head to get better access as he plugged his tongue to her mouth, tasting every corner of her mouth.

They moved away breaking the kiss as their body begged to inhale oxygen. Their nose was touching while they were panting so hard and they were both in dazed.

Jack looked at her straight to her blue eyes. There's an emotion swarming in her eyes that he couldn't put a name on it.

He wants more!

His mind greedily ordered him to kiss her again but to his surprise, Elsa suddenly pushed him off her. Jack was caught off guard that he didn't realize that they were on the edge of the bed. So his back painfully landed on the carpeted floor. He groaned as the pain traveled all over his back.

Jack slowly sat up groaning, bending his knees up resting his arm, and gently massaging his forehead. "Dammit!" Jack brushes his hair with his hand and looked up. She was clutching the blanket over her chest and her eyes were shot open.

Hey! I kiss her with her consent then why does she look like I'm going to rape her. Jack irritably thought.

"Thi-thing" Jack frowned. He couldn't understand what she was saying. Elsa looked down and looked back at him. Before Jack could comprehend, she throws a pillow at him, and shouted, "Pervert!"

"What?"

Did she just call him a pervert?

Good thing his reflexes are fast. Jack immediately caught the pillow with his hand before it touched his face.

"You-your thi... thing!" Elsa stuttered and her cheeks were so red like a rose.

Well, this is entertaining. This is the first time Jack saw her stuttering and let alone blushing.

"What thing?" Jack asked hiding his amusement.

"Your..." Elsa looked down again. This time Jack looked down and followed where she was looking. He groaned. Right! He forgot about that thing.

"Men wakes up with a morning wood every morning Elsa, always remember that," Jack said looking back to her and she blushed again. She muttered something under her breath. "And besides" Jack stood up and grinned at her. "We're a married couple. So you should not be surprised in this kind of thing" her cheeks redden even more.

Whoa! Amazing how her paled cheeks turn to red as tomatoes. Jack smirked.

Jack walked towards the bathroom but stop right at the door. He turned around and saw Elsa still sitting in the bed blushing. "You want to take a bath with me?"

Her head snapped too looked at him. "No thanks!" The redness is still in her cheeks.

"Okay!" Jack smiled, "but in case you change your mind, you can go inside. I'll be waiting for you honey" he chuckled and got inside the bathroom before her another pillow touches him. Jack closed the door smiling insanely in the bathroom. He's happy to discover her other side.

Elsa took a deep breath as soon as Jack closed the bathroom door. She couldn't believe it to see Jack with his so-called 'morning wood'

She continuously taps her cheeks trying to erase those images forming in her mind. She was so embarrassed that she knew Jack was enjoying seeing her red face.

"Blast it!" Elsa cursed. She didn't expect this. She lies down again in the bed and stared at the white ceiling.

Her hand unconsciously touches her lips. She could still feel the warmth of his lips and t taste. She sighed; it was their first make-out session that no one interrupts them. She poured all her feelings while kissing Jack. She couldn't help but hope that Jack was in love with her too and Jack still hasn't realized it yet. She almost faint at that kiss and her body still feel so hot.

As much as she hates to admit it but she was tempted to take up Jack's offer to take a bath together but she prevents herself.

Little by little, she was starting to forget about the mission.

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1251 words

PUBLISHED: 2015

EDITED: 12/08/2020