XIX: Denial

No! That's not true.

Jack strongly denied it in his mind.

"Jack, I know you are fully aware that I am a doctor, a cardiologist to be exact and that's the reason why you are here," Haroom said. "But the sickness you are describing is, is not my specialty."

"So I'm sick? I am really sick?" Jack sighed brushing his hair with his hand.

"Yeah you're sick" Haroom nodded. "You're lovesick"

What? Lovesick? What the bloody hell is that!

"You just have to accept those feelings, Jack. The sooner the better" Haroom advised. "The more you deny it, the more you become frustrated... maybe?"

❆❆❆❆❆

Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy were eavesdropping through the door. They were curious why Jack suddenly barge into the house and went straight to Haroom.

"What are they talking about?" Tooth asked the men who are eavesdropping too.

"I can't hear it" Bunny frowned pressing his ear more against the door, "Are you sure this is not a soundproof door?" He asked Tooth.

"I'm very much sure" Tooth nodded.

"Shhh!!" Sandy put his index finger against his lips silencing Tooth and Bunny,

They were focusing on trying to hear the conversation inside that they didn't notice Rashmi standing behind them with her arms crossed.

❆❆❆❆❆

"I-.." A commotion from the other side of the door caught the attention stopping Jack from what he was going to say.

"What are you doing there?" Jack recognizes Tooth's mother's voice, Rashmi asked.

"Quiet mom! They'll hear you" Tooth shushed her mother.

"Don't shush me Toothiana" Rashmi scolded her daughter, "make way, I brought snacks for your father"

Jack heard Tooth and Bunny were telling Rashmi not to go inside.

"Toothiana, Easter, Sanderson" Rashmi addresses them using their full name, "Move!" She sternly ordered.

Then the door opens revealing Rashmi pushing a trolley with tea and biscuits and Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy behind her.

"Oh hello, Jack! I didn't know you're here" Rashmi smiled at Jack as she pushed the trolley beside the coffee table. "How are you?"