VIII: Dinner

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The moon was up high in the sky with the stars.

Jack was waiting for Elsa as they were preparing for dinner with Pitch Black and his wife. He was wearing black pants, and white haft sleeves polo. He looked at his wristwatch as he was impatiently waiting for Elsa. He put his hand in the pocket and there he was hiding the small round listening device that he plans to put in Black's residence.

Elsa was fixing the cake that she made and put it in the box. She wraps it beautifully with the red ribbon. She adjusts the white scarf around her neck before she went to the door where Jack was patiently waiting.

"Let's go!" Jack heard Elsa said behind him as she walked out of the kitchen.

Jack glanced at her and took a quick breath. Elsa was wearing a light blue long sleeve and knee-high dress and a white scarf around her neck. Her white hair was freely moving as she walked toward him. He averted his eyes and looked at the box she was carrying.

She stops right in front of Jack, "so what do you think?" She asked, waiting for him to compliment her dress.

"About what?" Jack looked at Elsa.

"You don't know how to compliment a woman" Elsa sighed in disappointment. The words she wanted to hear were sealed in his mouth. She walked towards the door without waiting for Jack.

Jack hurriedly followed her and locks the door. 'Is he supposed to compliment her?' Jack asked mentally as he took the box in her hand.

"At least you know how to be a gentleman" Elsa muttered. She mentally slaps herself, now is not the right time to sulk. Elsa entwined her hand to Jack and together they walked toward the door of the Pitch's house.

Jack knocked a few times and Mrs. Black opened the door smiling at them. "Good evening!" He greeted smiling at the owner of the house.

"Good evening!" Mrs. Black greeted back still smiling at the guest couple. "Oh! Come on in" she moved aside opening the door wider and motions them to enter.

Jack let Elsa in first and he followed still holding her hand. "This way" Mrs. Black guided them to the dining table. "The dinner is ready," she said while walking. Jack roams his eyes in the house.

Black's house is a little bit bigger than Frost's house. The Black couple doesn't have any child but their house is too big for two people.

Pitch was quietly standing there and the food was already set on the table as his wife together with their guest entered the dining room. Mrs. Black walked beside Pitch and Pitch put his arms in Mrs. Black's shoulder. "Good evening" Pitch greeted their guest but he never offered a warm smile like his wife.