IV: Plans

After the meeting, Jack went to his table and sat exhaustedly. He felt drained like all of his strength left him. Jack put his elbow on the table and clasped it together. He tiredly rested his forehead in his hand and shut his eyes.

"You two look good together," Tooth said as she stands in front of Jack's table making Jack raises his head to look at them. Bunny and Sandy were comfortably sitting at Jack's table.

"What?" Jack frowned. 'It is just me or she said that?'

"I said you and Agent Elsa look good together" Tooth repeated. "You two have the same blue eyes, white hair, and skin. You're compatible with each other and look adorable" Sandy nodded in agreement to Tooth.

"I wish I was the one they appointed to be Agent Elsa's partner" Bunny sighed dreamingly. "She's beautiful and has a queenly presence around her."

Jack shook his head, couldn't even imagine that Bunny would say those things.

He looked at Sandy, "Sandy can I ask you a favor." Sandy nodded. "Can you look at Agent Elsa's profile? I need to know where she came from, where she's currently living... ...everything, all of her information." 'He needs to know everything about her.

If she's the best field agent of the CIA department then why haven't heard of her these past few years.

"It's just a waste of time Jack," Bunny said to Jack. "I've already tried it. CIA security system is very tricky. So I ask Sandy to help me to hack their system"

"And then?" Jack curiously asked.

"Well, knowing it is Sandy the best hacker, he was able to hack the system no matter how tricky it is and look at all the files of CIA but..." Bunny paused and looks at Jack. "We couldn't get any information about the Head Director Grand Pabbie and Deputy Director, Elsa Oaken."

"How's that possible?" He asked frowning at Bunny.

"We don't know?" Bunny just shrugged his shoulder. Jack looked at Sandy who was writing something on the paper.

'Their security system is very complicated' Jack read the paper that Sandy showed to him. Sandy cannot stay too looked connected in the CIA system; they might able to track him hacking their system.

Jack tilted his head on the side in confusion. 'How's that possible?' he asked himself.

The door opened and North walked in. North looked at his team as they looked at him too waiting. "Tomorrow morning we have a meeting before we initiate the mission. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" they nodded in sync.

"Agent Jack, I want your written report on my desk before you go home"