XVII: Anniversary

Time flies so fast.

It's been one month since all the residents of the Guardian village took a vacation in Hot spring resort owned by Elsa's father.

It's been one month since Jack almost got a heart attack when he thought something happens to Elsa.

It's been one month since he almost saw her naked body.

It's been one month and his mind still asking, 'what if I saw her naked body?' Damn! That sight would be forever imprinted in his mind.

Jack looks at his wristwatch waiting for Elsa.

A today is a big event for Mrs. and Ms. Black. They were celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary. Everyone in this village was invited. This is another opportunity given by the gods and goddesses. They could finally meet those people that were connected to Pitch. Maybe the gods wanted to expose all drug dealing of Pitch.

3 years of being together and still Mrs. Black has no idea what her husband doing.

Love is blind.

Jack sighed; this is why he wanted nothing anything when it comes to love. It's just a pain in the ass.

Elsa was in her room putting a light make up. She needs to hurry because Jack was waiting for her downstairs. After fixing herself, she checks herself one more time in the full-sized mirror. She was nervous. She has no idea if this look is beautiful enough in the eyes of Jack. She deeply inhales and decided to go downstairs.

Jack heard a clicking sound upstairs. He looked up and saw Elsa slowly descending the staircase. He gulped audibly seeing her smiling.

She was wearing a black sleeveless dress that hugs her body like a second skin. The slits of the dress were too high that reveals most of her right thigh as she walks. Her hair was braided and draped on her shoulder.

"So what do you think?" Elsa asked standing in front of Jack. She was too nervous that her hands were shaking lightly.

Jack was lost in his world, adoringly stared at her. She's so beautiful and sexy. He could stare at her all day.

"Jack?" Elsa flicks her fingers right to his face snapping his from his thoughts. She was worried seeing Jack was just staring at her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Jack blinked.

"What do you think about the dress?" She looked him in the eyes smiling waiting for a compliment.

"You're bea -..." Jack absurdly stops.

Wait for a second! It's a party that we're going to attend not a date. Then all the men at the party will stare at her. Just by thinking of it, Jack realized that the dress was showing too much skin. He couldn't help but feel the possessiveness.