Epilogue

A five years old boy was happily running in the pile of snow as his mother watches him from the gazebo. He keeps playing in the snow, laying on it moving his arms and legs side by side to create an angel figure.

Then he noticed a man walked towards his mother. He got up and excitedly went to the gazebo. He was running frantically as he was struggling to move his small legs in the pile of snow.

As he reaches the gazebo, He happily called the man beside his mother, "Daddy!" raising his arms to the air.

His father warmly smiled and looked at him. His father picks him up after his father kisses his mother.

"Are you already done with your work?" He watched his mother asked his father.

His father smiled tiredly, "Yes." Then sighed, "Royal duties is a lot more tiring than being an agent"

He tilted his head as he couldn't understand what his mother and father were talking about and why his mother suddenly laughed at his father.

His father looked at him, "How's my boy doing?"

He grinned, "I took good care of mother while you were gone like what you've said" He was boasting.

His parents laughed. Then a roaring car caught their attention. His father put him down on the ground and stood up straight looking at the car.

His mother bends down to his level and looks at him in the eyes. His mother smiled as she fixes his hair and the collar of his shirt.

He looked at the newly arrived car and the people who got out of it, a smile spread to his face as he shouted. "Aunt Anna! Uncle Kristoff! Sven!"

Anna and Kristoff went towards the gazebo and smiled as they saw the five-year-old Crown Prince of Arendelle was excitedly jumping while waiting for them. As they reached the gazebo, both Anna and Kristoff together with their seven years old boy bow in respect to the presence of the King and Queen of Arendelle.

The Queen of Arendelle laughed, "Cut the formalities will you sister?"

Anna just shrugged her shoulder to her sister, "Old habits, die-hard"

Then the servants prepared their foods in the gazebo. They eat together and chatted together as their sons were busy playing in the snow after finishing their food.

Anna watches her sister happily and contentedly smiles at her sister's husband. They were very happy, judging by their vibrant eyes. She was happy that her sister finally found her happiness and that happiness is Him, the King of Arendelle.

The Queen looked at her King smiling as the king looked at her lovingly and gently kiss her forehead. She sighed in content.

"I love you Mr. Overland" the Queen whispered.

"I love you too Mrs. Overland" the King whispered back as he snaked his arm to his Queen's waist and pulled her tightly in his body.

❆❆❆❆❆THE END❆❆❆❆❆