V: Newlywed

That night...

"Please be careful, your majesty" Grand Pabbie whispered. They were in the NBI headquarters and they were preparing all the things they needed in this case. "This case is very dangerous"

"I will" The Queen smiled assuring her adviser that she will be careful in this case.

Grand Pabbie stared at her face for a few seconds then grasp her hands tightly. "If anything happens, anything... please do not hesitate to contact me. Don't do anything reckless. We're here... Reese and I will be there a second you contact us." The Queen nodded. "Please, Your Majesty" he begged. "Your safety is our number one priority"

"Don't worry Pabbie, I will be alright." The Queen smiled. "Jack will be there" she glanced at Jack as his back was facing her then back to her adviser. "And I'll call you if anything happens in a second."

Grand Pabbie smiled worriedly.

The Queen looked at Reese. "Take care of Grand Pabbie" Reese bowed respectfully.

The Queen looked back to Pabbie. "I'll be going, see you!" Her adviser let go of her hands and went to Jack's car. She trusts Reese to take care of her adviser because Reese is one of the knights in her kingdom so she is very capable of protecting Pabbie.

❆❆❆❆❆

Jack drove silently until they reached their new home.

The mover's truck drove by Bunny was following them from behind. Bunny, Sandy, and Tooth took the undercover jobs as movers to help the newlywed couple.

Jack stood in front of their new house. He tilted his head wondering, isn't this house a little bit too much for a newly hired employee and a new housewife. This house is huge for two people. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, a small library, there are 4 feet - 7 feet deep pool and a garden. This house is a luxury.

"Hey..." He tried to talk to Bunny.

"Here" Bunny gave Jack a paper, "Could you sign it for me Mr. Frost" Bunny took out a pen from his breast pocket and gave it to Jack, "You were not supposed to be talking to us like we've known each other for a long time" he whispered to Jack.

"Right," Jack grumpy said. They were eyes everywhere so they have to be careful or everything will be compromised. He signed the paper using his undercover name and gave it to Bunny. Bunny took it, went to the truck with Tooth and Sandy, and left.

Jack went inside their new home and Elsa was standing near at the newel post waiting for him.

The house is beautiful inside and out. It is too luxurious for a newlywed couple.