XI: Vacation

The resort is enormously big and the mansion is made of stone. It was surrounded by tall trees and just watching it makes you relax. The air is so clean than the air in the town. It is a perfect place for relaxation and to get away from the noise and pollution in the town.

It was midafternoon when they arrived at the Oaken hot spring resort. Elsa knew that bringing the residents of the Guardian Village is a risk. This was not part of their undercover job. It was an impulse that she decided to let them spend a vacation in her family resort.

The good thing is that her acting father and everyone that works at the resort knows that she is working as a CIA agent, but the bad thing is she's with Jack. They didn't know that Jack and she were acting like a couple, worst is that Jack has no idea what was going on in her mind. She prayed that everything will go well.

Jack was very nervous and Elsa decided to keep quiet while he was driving on their way here making him more nervous than ever. His mind was turbulent, he didn't know if it is because he is going to meet Elsa's father or it is because this is not included in their plan. He was fidgeting while he was driving thinking every possible scenario as he met Elsa's father. He prayed that Elsa wouldn't notice his uneasiness.

They were standing at the front of the door while waiting for the others to park their cars and pick up their baggage.

Elsa knocked softly on the door while the other residents were standing behind them carrying their baggage.

A woman in a maid uniform opens the door and a surprised look welcomed them. "Qu..." she immediately closed her mouth as she noticed a man standing beside the Queen, hands were locked together. She cleared her throat then stood up straight before she bows her head, "Miss Elsa, welcome home. It's good to see you"

Elsa smiled gently sighing in relief mentally that the maid noticed that she was with a company, "I'm sorry for coming without notifying all of you. I'm with my friends" she titled her head gesturing to everyone who was standing behind her.

The woman shook her head, "oh no, it's alright. Please come in." the maid steps aside giving them a space to enter. Should I call Sir?" She asked leading the guest into the living room.

The living room is extravagant. A medieval design sofa and an expensive chandelier are hanging from the ceiling. Instead of flat TV, there's a fireplace that by just looking at it, it makes the room warm and homey. The fireplace was made of faded orange bricks and there's a masterpiece portrait hanged in there.

"Yes please," Elsa replied. The maid nodded and left. "Please make yourself at home"

"This house is..." Petter said while looking around.