X: Celebration

Jack sighed. The snow was starting to pile up outside. He excuses himself to Jaime and went to Elsa. As he reached Elsa, he realized the temperature in this area drop. It's too cold and Elsa was just standing there wearing a blue knee-high dress and white cardigan.

Without second thoughts, He wrapped his arms in Elsa's waist from the back and rests his head on her shoulder.

His arms that were wrapped around her waist from the back sharing his familiar warm brought Elsa back from her reverie. She comfortably leaned her back in Jack's chest and rests her arms in his arms that were around her waist.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked, "You're cold" he whispered pulling Elsa tighter in his chest.

"Just a little" Elsa answered. "I love the winter season and I love watching the snowfall." Her eyes were twinkled as she watches the snow piling up outside.

"Really? I love winter too" Elsa looked at Jack as he watches the scenery outside. "But your body can't bear the coldness of it." He glanced at Elsa meeting her eyes.

Elsa looked at Jack as she remembers something. That's the exact words Jack told her when he saw her waiting for her ride in the hockey games.

Elsa raised her hand and softly caressed his cheek. There's an emotion swarming in her eyes that Jack couldn't name it.

She's really in love with him. Elsa admitted to herself.

'Will you love me too Jack'? She asked mentally.

Jack couldn't help but too looked at her pink lips and tempted to steal a kiss just to feel the soft warm lips. As he thought of it, his body moved on its own. He slowly leaned on Elsa as his eyes were still looking at her lips.

Elsa noticed him looking at her lips and then he leaned until their nose touches. Elsa instinctively closed her eyes permitting Jack to do whatever he wanted to do.

Then their lips met.

'Oh, gods! Her lips are soft and warm.' Jack groaned mentally.

He slowly moves his lips against hers and pulled her even tighter in his chest as her hand traveled to touch his soft hair.

Jack remembers when Elsa unexpectedly kisses him when we first moved here in the village. It was the time when Mrs. Black went to their house to give them a welcome gift. He knew it was all an act so; Mrs. Black won't be suspicious about them.

Jack moved away breaking the kiss. He pressed his forehead against her and looks straight at her eyes as Elsa slowly open it and looked at him. Jack felt like someone was gripping his heart tightly as the thought of everything was just an act, that everything was not real.