AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Sorry this is not a chapter:) please read!

Hi everyone, sorry for not updating my story. I'm kinda busy in school activities plus I'm having a second thoughts if I should continue writing a story or should stop doing it 'cause I feel like no one is interested in my stories. I feel so lame and I keep asking myself if my story is not that interesting enough for people to read. I feel so discouraged. What can I do? This is the best thing I can do. I'm not really good at writing story.

But this passed few weeks, I was so surprise, yeah! SO SURPRISE! Seeing a couples of voters, readers and commentators in my notification. *take a deep breathe, I need to calm down* but WOW! I mean someone or a few people were interested in my story! A-MA-ZING! I feel so happy:) I feel so inspired to continue writing my story. I really want to THANK all of you for voting, reading and commenting "please update!" Hahaha:)

I would like to mention these people:

First, Divergentloveforever, Pooh_TheKiller, Fatima_loves30stm, Elsa4_, and lilly-bright. Thank you for adding my story to your reading list.

And lastly, katniss_chase_prior, 1lovedivergent, kitmicess, quinnmariefrost, xoangelique, veins_of_history, jelsa-lurver-forever, flutegal, ronaldMunez and kellybbc. Thank you for voting my story and I'm going to dedicate to each one of you the chapters of Mr. and Mrs. Frost.

please tell me if I haven't mention your name/username. I highly appreciated your votes, comments and reading this story:) please also read my other stories: Royal Blood and Frozen Heart. I'm just an amateur writer, so PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! And I hope you support me until the end:)

I already finish writing the Mr. And Mrs. Frost is just that I don't have a time to post it and still need for editing. *SPOILER ALERT* I feel like you're going to kill me after reading the second to the last chapter:) but don't worry, I LOVE happy endings:) well, just wait for it! Sorry for the delay and troubles. I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can!

Love,
Teenice