Chapter 8

Alexis' POV

As soon as Lil and I get to my room I head over to my closet to figure out what I'm going to wear. I decide on a dark red leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans with black pumps.

Once I have my outfit I go over to my bathroom and start the shower. I hop into the shower instantly engulfed in the warm water. I quickly was my hair and body and then shave.

When I'm done I step out with a towel around my body. I go back into my room and get some shorts and a t-shirt to get ready in. I put my hair in the towel and then head over to my vanity.

I apply the usual, foundation, mascara, top and bottom cat eye eyeliner and I do a little extra and apply some a smokey eye effect for my eyeshadow.

I then curl my hair perfectly and then apply some clear lip gloss to make my lips pop.

I continue on getting ready and start to get dressed in my real outfit. When I step out of the bathroom I am greeted by a dressed up Lil.

Instead of her usual nerdy self she looked hot. She was wearing a pair of high wasted white skinny jeans with black pumps and a black crop that says can't stop me in bold white letters.

"Damn Lil you cleaned up nice" I said to her. She looked up at the sound of my voice and smirked.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." with that we hooked arm and walked downstairs.

When we were down the steps both Dylan and Damien's heads snapped over to us. Both of their mouths were hanging open and they seemed to be in a state of shock.

As I looked over at Lil I could see her blushing. Hmmm...that means she might like one of them. I will definitely have to quiz her about that later.

They seemed to snap out of their trances once they heard the sound of my heels clicking on the floor as I walk over to the fridge to get a drink, with Lil following behind me.

"You both look hot." Damien blurted out. Both our heads snapped towards his direction with a look of disbelief on our faces. He just seemed to realize what he said as his own eyes widened.

At this I started dying laughing. I honestly probably looked like a dying walrus but I didn't really care.

All three of them looked at me with confusion.

In between my laughs I managed to get out "your face was priceless! You looked like you just hit a dog with your car." at this everyone started laughing along with me even Damien knowing he probably looked stupid.

It wasn't weird for us to compliment each other like that but he didn't do it a lot in front of other people.

As all our laughter subsided we got up and headed to my black Bugatti and headed towards Wreck.
----------------------------------------------
As soon as we pulled up you could hear the loud music coming from the club area.

I quickly parked the car as far away from the club as possible. We all walked up to the club, the boys giving bro hugs and high fives every now and then. Guys.

When we step into the club I am greeted with the smell of alcohol and sweat. I don't really like to drink unless I am completely alone. I don't know, I just don't like drinking a lot.

I don't like how it makes you feel the next day or how much you can tell someone when your drunk. I don't even like the taste of it.

As we move farther into the club I can finally start to see the exit on the back to the tracks. I hurriedly grab Lil's hand and drag her along with me to the exit, making sure I don't lose her.

Lil can fight but I still don't want to put her in that kind of a situation where she would have to.

As soon as we step back outside I can finally breath properly again. Once I'm done breathing like a freak I take a look at the familiar surroundings.

As soon as you walk out the door there is a table to the left where you can sign up for races. On the side of the door is the table that people go to collect their money once they won a race.

As you keep walking you get closer to the large track. There is a metal gate on the track that opens up to the parking lot so people can get their cars onto the track. There is a finish line made out of yellow spray paint on the ground and some rope separating the track from the standing area.

As I continue to look around I see girls wearing skimpy clothes that barely cover anything and boys trying to look cool.

I go to the sign up table and sign up for the race. Since I'm trying to make it as hard as possible to know my real name I have a racing name too. Havoc. Sometime people make the connection between Havoc and the masked fighter but I don't really care if people know that they are the same person. I just like to have a different name for every aspect of my life.

You can hear all the cheers from the people watching the current race. It must be pretty good because they are going insane.

As me and Lil get closer I can see the first place racer. As he gets out of the car I recognize him as the one and only Jackson. Of course.

I just sigh and decide that I don't really care, it's not like I'll be racing him. Right?

As soon as all the racers were finished the cars for the next race started to drive in through the gates. There was only one racer though that didn't leave, and that racer was Jackson.

Oh well. I'll just beat him. I smirked evilly as I realized how mad my winning would make him.

Once I snapped myself out of devil mode I looked up to see Dylan getting out of my black Bugatti and Lil talking to Damien. I sneakily walked up to my car making sure no one could see me before I hopped into the passenger seat of my car.

As I got in, a confused Dylan followed after.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking confused.

"Well, since I have to race Jackson now I want to beat him and then surprise him as to who he got beat by." I said with a smirk, proud of my plan.

He just chuckled at my childish ways before he wished me good luck at got out, walking over to Lil and Damien.

I climbed over the console and got in the drivers seat. After about 15 minutes of waiting the race was about to begin. I had Jackson to my left and some other guy to my right.

As soon as the gunshot rang signaling the race to begin, I pressed down on the gas, lurching me forward.

I quickly gained my composure and started to go faster. When I looked in my mirrors I could see Jackson a couple feet behind me and the other guy that was next to me a good 20 feet behind me.

I switched gears and continued to speed up. As I was rounding the last corner I sped up and then cut Jackson off so he couldn't go farther without completely wrecking both our cars.

As I passed the finish line I whooped in victory, even though no one could see me. I waited for Jackson to get out of his car before I got out.

When I opened my door I saw an angry Jackson. As soon as he saw it was me his angry expression dropped and turned into one of shock. Then the angry expression came back and he crossed his arms over his chest, looking like a five year old having a tantrum. it was quite comical actually.

The loud cheers soon interrupted my thoughts as they screamed and yelled my name. Well, my race name at least. I looked at Jackson one last time and when he saw me I smirked and walked away to collect my money.