Chapter 19

Jackson's POV

I can't believe she was able to get away from us. All day at school she had been avoiding us. We would walk towards, and she would walk away from us. Her speed was a good advantage for her, especially in the crowded hallways. We were so close to getting her when school got out but she was just too smart.

Even though she's a well known racer I was hoping to catch her during our little car chase. She proved us wrong, about ten times. The girl knew what she was doing and I had to give her credit for that.

We were so close to being able to get her to talk to us in the alley. However, we all seemed to forget about her feisty attitude and snarky comments that can bring a person to the brink of insanity. As much as it can be infuriating, her personality intrigues me, makes her even more hot if possible. She's funny, hot, and a really good fighter. This just makes me want to understand and know her more.

All we had to do was keep her in the alley to have a civil conversation. One without fighting, or guns, or dangerous chemicals. We just had to keep her in the alley for a little longer, but all three of us misjudged the size of the alley she was able to escape from. A rookie mistake on our part.

As much as I hated the fact I didn't get to talk to her longer, I had to admit that her smartass comebacks had me laughing like hell on the inside. I tried my best not to show it, but the girl is just too damn funny. After she drove out of the alley and down the road all three of were shell-shocked as she flipped us the bird and rode off.

Unfortunately, when the boys got over their shock they began to make fun of me for being roasted that bad by her. I knew I got burned but I was not about to admit that to them so I just called them idiots and told them to get in the car.

Once I got home I realized something, we kidnapped her, pretty much stalked her, and invaded her privacy, there was no way in hell she didn't want revenge. Just the thought of the things she could do had my face as pale as a ghost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm really sorry for the super short update but I promised an update and felt bad not giving you guys one! The next chapter will be in Alexis' POV and much longer than this one!

Comment and vote please! Expect another update soon since it's finally the weekend:)