Chapter 5

Alexis's POV

Great. I don't mind fighting him or anything, but I just don't want to have to deal with him coming to my club from now on. Plus, now he has a better chance of finding out who I am. Ugh!!! Why does life do this to me.

"She's a girl! She can't fight! Is this some kind of joke?" He asks.

Ohhhh now he just pissed me off, that sexist. I give him the nastiest glare I could muster with my eyes basically slits at this point.

"what, afraid to lose to a girl?" I say

"No, it's just that girls can't and shouldn't fight. and I refuse to hit a girl."

"Okay calm down both of you!" John says.
"Storm, if I were you I wouldn't underestimate her, she is our champion after all." he continues.

When he says that I swear Jackson's jaw was nearly touching the ground. oh how much I wanted to laugh right now, but I kept it in for the sake of his public humiliation, not like I really care. I just kept on my poker face, even when he looks at me with the funniest face I have ever seen.

"But she's a girl! You know what, fine. If you want me to fight her then I will, but don't complain when your getting dragged out of the rink unconscious." he says to me.

I just shake my head at his cockiness. I will not get beat by him. By now I am extremely pissed off but I don't show it, I just keep a blank face on. Because if I let my emotions control me, I will definately lose this fight. So I calmed myself down before the fight began officially.

Once the bell dings signalling for us to start, I instantly attack. Doing a fake punch to his stomach and then round house kicking him in the head. He falls to the ground with a thud.

Damn, he looked pissed. He shot up and started throwing punches left and right. I dodged most of them but he managed to land a hard strike on my stomach. I just ignored it and uppercutted him with my left hand hand and then punched him in the stomach with my right. He retaliated by kicking me hard in the stomach which sent me to the ground. He tried to jump on top of me while I was down but I rolled out the way and then got on top of him. I just continued to punch him wherever I could land a hit and after about 30 seconds he finally gave up, considering he was a few punches away from getting knocked out. With me still straddling his waist I leant down and put my mouth right by his ear.

He instantly tensed and I could hear his breathing become more labored. I smirked at the effect on him.

I nibbled on his ear and then whispered
"You shouldn't have underestimated me" with that I got up and claimed my money from the three fights that I won, leaving Jackson with a shocked look on his face.

As I was walking out from the changing room after unwrapping my hands and putting my hair down and my usual clothes back on, I saw Jackson, Caleb, and Austin all staring at me.

I just continued to walk out to my bike. I heard footsteps following me so I turned around and saw the three very annoying boys that I somehow keep seeing tonight.

"So you resorted to following me I see" I say

"Well duh. Your only the second person that's only beat Storm and your pretty hot too." Austin says with a wink, earning him a slap upside the head from Caden.

"How did you do it?" Jackson says.

"Do what?" I ask honestly confused.

"Beat me." he says with narrowed eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and said "By punching you obviously" I say with an 'are-you-stupid' look on my face.

He rolls his eyes and says "whatever"