Chapter 7

Alexis' POV

The next day I woke up with my side killing me. I got up slowly trying not to hurt myself more than I already have.

Even though I'm kind of bummed out about not being able to fight I think it will give me more time to just relax and handle some of my gang stuff.

And that is why I am at my gang house on this fine Saturday afternoon. Yes, I am waking up at 1 p.m., but I did get shot last night...

Speaking of which I'm going to try my best to avoid Jackson and his group as much as possible, I really cannot afford for them to find out who I am. If they do, then there might've a chance my devil of a father could find me, and I certainly do not want that. The story of my father is for another time.

I just shake my head to rid my thoughts and continue to eat the amazing pancakes I made for myself. Even though I'm a gang leader, street fighter, and nerd, I am also a pretty good cook.

Once I finish practically devouring my food I head back upstairs to get ready. I head into the shower and step out about 15 minutes later. I them walk over to my abnormally large clots and go over to my 'badass' section. I quickly throw on a pair of black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a dark blue v-neck.

I hastily straighten my long hair and then apply my usual makeup of foundation, mascara, and cat eye eyeliner. I don't add anything else cuz it's not like I have anyone to impress, just intimidate.

I smirk to myself as I pull on my leather jacket and do one last check in the mirror before heading downstairs and to my garage.

Since it's a gang meeting today I'm going to ride in my black Bugatti Veyron. I pull out of my driveway and speed at least 20 mph over the speed limit as I race to get to the gang house. It's not that far away and with my speeding I make it there pretty fast.

As I pull up I notice that everyone else is already here so they were probably just waiting for me to get there.

As soon as I walk in I'm met with a death glares from Damien, Dylan, and Lil. I just smile sheepishly at them ready for them to start freaking out on me any second now.

But I am thoroughly surprised when
Dylan says calmly "you're an hour late to the meeting." at this statement my eyes go wide and I quickly check the time. And just as he said I was in fact an hour late.

I sprint to the meeting room and burst through the door, I was expecting to see the entire gang there but not even one person was in there except for me.

A few seconds later Lil comes strolling through the door. I just look at her confused.

"They all left after 45 minutes of waiting." I just sighed at her comment and slowly slid down the wall so I am now sitting with my back against it.

I've never been that late to a meeting before, and if I was going to be late usually I would call someone to tell them that I would be late. How did I lose track of time? I know I woke up late but the meeting was at 1:30 I had plenty of time.

I am shaken out of my thoughts by Lil waving her hand in front of my face.

"Lexi you okay? I've been calling your name for like 5 times."

"Ya I'm fine just zoned out for a while" I reply.

She nods her head in understanding before a massive grin spreads across her face. This means she has some sort of plan.

"Do you want to go to Wreck" Lil asks with a hint of hope in her eyes. Wreck is the place we all go to to race. I think over her idea for a minute.

It's not like I'll get hurt driving a car, I'm pretty good. I'll be able to get some money, and it sounds like fun.

A genuine smile comes on my face before I reply "ya let's go".

By now Lil is grinning like the Cheshire cat. Lil goes to grab her stuff before we go over to Damien and Dylan and ask if they want to come with us. They both say yes so we all head over to my car and climb in. Apparently they voted that I have the best cars so we always take mine.

Since it's only like 2:30 we decided to go back to my house to hang out for a little while. No one knows where I live except for Lil, Dylan, and Damien. Lil and Dylan are my best friends and Damien is like an older brother to me.

As I make my way over to the elevator I hear a loud thud. I turn around quickly to find Dylan and Lil on the ground.

I burst out laughing even though I don't even know how they got there. But my question is answered when Lil says "did you really want to get in the door before me that bad" at this I just start laughing even harder.

When I finally calm down all four of us make our way inside the elevator and head to the top floor because that's where my front door is even though my apartment goes from the ground floor up. The building is only 4 stories high so it's not that big, but definitely pretty big.

Once the elevator stops and opens we all make our way over my door. I take out my keys and unlock the door. As soon as it's open Lil pushes past me and goes straight towards the kitchen.

She's practically in love with pop-tarts so whenever she comes over she eats them because her mom never buys them for her.

It's only Lil and her mom, her dad died when she was two from a car accident. After her father's death Lil's mom became an alcoholic.

At 15 her mom pretty much stopped working at depended on Lil to get money and food and to lay the bills. They have an average size house. With all the money Lil makes from the gang and racing she can easily pay the bills maybe even get a bigger house or better car.

But whenever I ask her about it she says that she doesn't want to draw attention or waste money unnecessarily. I know she's right so I always drop the topic.

We all decided to watch a movie to pass the time so I go to On Demand. We decided to watch Let's be Cops so I but the movie and play it.

By the time the movie was over we were all kind of tired from laying around. So I decided to get active.

I threw a handful of popcorn straight at Damien's face. He look at me with shock and amusement before grabbing the whip cream off the table that we were using for sundaes and squirting it all over me.

I take my finger and wipe it off my face and eat it. Next thing I know I'm getting covered in chocolate syrup by Lil and I see Damien covered in caramel syrup by probably Dylan. I pick up the bottle of cheese that we used for crackers and spray it all over Lil for payback. I then go over to Dylan and Damien and do the same thing I did to Lil.

About half an hour later we were all covered in chocolate, caramel, whip cream, cheese spray, and ice cream.

I tell them all to go upstairs and shower while I clean up the mess. It was that bad of a mess because we managed to get most of it on ourselves.

Once I finish I head upstairs to my room to take a shower. Since I have a lot of bathrooms no one was in my bathroom so I jumped into the shower and showered quickly as possible without hurting my side.

I got out and got ready all over again and by the time I was done and back downstairs everyone was already back down there.

"I'm ordering food what do you want" Dylan asks.

I smile and reply "Jimmy Johns". I doubt he even had to ask me that's what I always want. Once Dylan was done ordering all of our food we just sat down on the couch and watched TV until the food came.

Once it came I went to the door and payed the man before taking the food from him and rushing back to the living room. I quickly handed out everyone's food and then sat back down.

I unwrapped by sub and ate it quickly. it took everyone else about 4 more minutes to finish eating,they eat so slow.

Once Lil is done I drag her upstairs with me to get ready for Wreck.

-------------------
This is kind of a filler chapter but I have already started the next chapter and it should be up soon!