Chapter 1

Alexis' POV
Monday. Both the best and worst day of the week. Best because I get a day off from my dangerous and tiring job of being the masked fighter and worst because I have to go to school. Now school isn't all bad, it just sucks when you have to pretend to be someone you're not.

For example, every week day I have school I have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning, get dressed in super baggy clothes in order to hide my curves and weapons that I carry around with me everywhere, eat breakfast, and then get to school really early in order to keep up my 'nerd' image. School doesn't start until 7:30 but I usually try to get there by 6:30. Early, I know.

So that brings me back to the present at 6:01 a.m on a Monday morning. I groggily stand up from my bed and trudge my way over to my en-suite bathroom.

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and put on my disguise which consists of a brown wig and fake braces. I then make my way over to 'nerd' section in my walk in closet and grab a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of loose sweatpants.

You see, the left side of my closet is all my style kind of clothes which consists of leather jackets, dark colored jeans, and combat boots. Where as my 'nerd' section consists of baggy clothes that I absolutely hate to wear, but hey, gotta keep up my nerd reputation at school so I really have no other choice.

Finally, after I'm done getting dressed and putting my brown wig into a messy bun, I walk downstairs to get breakfast. I grab a bagel and a cup of orange juice and sit down at the island to eat. Once I'm done I grab my backpack with all my homework in it and go out to my very large garage.

Since I try not to attract attention at school, one of my cars is an ugly used car. My others consist of a black Bugatti Veyron, a white Lamborghini Aventador, and my black motorcycle which is a Ducati 1199 Superleggera. I know, I have some pretty sweet cars. I hop in my used ford car and go to school. The school is just a 5 minute drive from my house so I get there pretty quickly.

Once I get there, I go straight to my locker and grab the books I need for first and second hour and then go to the library. I get straight to it and start to finish all my homework. before I knew it, the 5 min warning bell rang signaling for me to go to class. I pack up all my stuff and head off to first hour.
----------------------------------------------
Right before the bell to signal lunch is ending goes off I get a call. Once I look at the caller ID and see who it is I quickly get up and signal with my hands for Lilah and Dylan to follow me. Once all three of us are outside and out of hearing distance from everyone else that's outside, I answer my phone and put it on speaker so Dylan and Lil can hear too.

As soon as I answer, Nosh starts to talk "Lexi you have to get to the house as soon as you can. There is something wrong with one of our cameras in town hurry up." and just like that he hung up, leaving all three of is pissed beyond belief.

Great, just fucking great, the one day of the entire week I get to do nothing, but noooo something just has to come up! But I, being the best leader ever, go back inside the school and make up some bullshit excuse as to why Lil, Dylan, and I have to leave. She believes our terrible lie and we head out. All three of us get into my crap car and make our way to the gang house. As soon as we arrive and I step out of the car, I am snatched up into a bear hug by Noah and then Damien.

Both Noah and Damien are part of my gang and they share the role of being my second in command. Although I am really close with my entire gang which consists of about 20 people, Noah, Damien, Lil, and Dylan are definately the closest ones to me, they are all basically family to me and I would do anything for any of them and I'm sure that they'd do the same for me.

Anyways, one I walk on I am greeted with at least 15 members of my gang which is kind of odd for being a Monday during school hours.
Once we decide who is going to patrol the area in town that the camera can no longer cover, I get to work on deciding who put out the camera in the first place.

After about an hour of research I concluded why the camera went out. it was because a nearby electrical pole went out and our backup wasn't working properly. I was seriously pulled out of school for that. Oh well, it's not like anything bad happened from me leaving school. At least now I can go home early and get some sleep. I quickly stood up to go get Dylan and Lil to take them home.

I found them in the large kitchen eating ice cream and watching the tv that's in one of the corners of the room. After I got a cone of mint chocolate chip ice cream and we all finished eating, we stood up, said goodbye to the rest of the gang, and left .
----------------------------------------------
As soon as I pulled into my driveway I parked my car in the garage and ran upstairs to my room. I closed my door and went to straight to my bed, not even bothering to change, and fell asleep.