Chapter 4

Jackson's POV
(Starting from Friday night before he left to go to the Underground)

"Hey what time is my fight tonight?" I ask Caden over the phone.

"I'm pretty sure it's at like 1 so we'll meet you at your house right around 12:30 so we can all drive together. you know just in case you get your ass whooped and can't see straight to drive on your own." he says.

But we both know that I've only list 1 fight in my entire life and that was my first fight, so I doubt I'm gonna lose tonight. Apparently I'm facing a pretty skilled opponent, but I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle, like always.

"Ya ok Caden but we both know that it will be you having to be dragged out because you will hit on another girl who has a boyfriend. and then he will come and kick your ass and then we will be kicked out just like last time." I say with a smirk even though he can't see me.

"Ya ya whatever, just get ready to leave" he grumbles before hanging up.

I chuckle to myself, oh what wonderful friends I have.

I go take a shower and then get dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans that hang just a little bit below my waist. I just let my hair air dry so I go downstairs and eat some dinner. I look over at the clock and see that it's already 12:20 so the guys should be here soon.

Not even five minutes later I hear an engine roar from outside and then shut off, so I grab my phone and keys and then go outside. Once I lock the front door I go over to Caden and Austin who are already waiting outside of my car.

They like my car better so we just take it whenever we can. It's understandable considering I have a blue Ferrari. But I upgraded it so it's pretty sweet now.

Once I get to them I give each a bro hug while saying "hey guys"

We quickly get in the car, talking about the fights are going on tonight. Just as we stop at the stop light a sleek black motorcycle pulls up on our left. I was shocked to see a girl about our age with straight blonde hair, black combat boots, a black leather jacket. and white v-neck that...okay stop thinking now Jackson, I mentally curse myself. As I look up to her I see that she's looking at me even though she has a helmet on covering her face. I smirk seeing how she's staring at me, under her helmet I can barely see it, but because the mouth part of her helmet is partially transparent, I can see she's smirking too. All of a sudden she looks ahead and speeds off with us behind her. Right when we are getting ready to get next to her again she cuts us off and turns right right in front of us. I slam on the breaks making all three if us jerk forward. I just sit there shocked for a minute. Because, 1) I just 'met' a girl who smirks and rides motorcycles, damn expensive ones at that, 2) even after she checked me out she still rode off without giving us a second glance, 3) she had awesome racing skills and she was pretty hot, from what I could tell without being able to see her face and all.

After the the shock wore off we all still sat there in silence wondering what happened until Caden says "Damn".

"Ya I second that man" Caden says.

"Ya same for me" I say still a little dumbfounded by what happened we make our way to the Underground, the new place I'll be fighting from now on.
----------------------------------------------
When we get to the club i park the car behind a dumpster cuz I don't want it to get stolen.

We make the walk up to the entrance and tell the bouncer our name before he lets us all in.

"Wow, this place is a lot more organized than the last club we went to" Caden says once we walk in.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know just the fighting schedules seem to be more organized he yells over the crowd who are cheering on someone inside of the ring.

As we make our way further into the club, the lighting becomes more flashy, the mucus gets louder, and the temperature goes up about ten degrees.
This is what I like about fighting, the rush of getting to be in a place like this just makes me itch to want to fight.

After a quick pep talk from the boys and a very quick briefing over of the rules, well the only rule which is don't kill your opponent. Simple enough.

As my fight approaches I wrap my hands and start to get loose. Not even 5 minutes later my name is called after some guy named the masked fighter, apparently he's there champion.

As the crowd continues to cheer I wait for my opponent to take off his hood. When he does let's just say I was not expecting this.

There standing 2 feet in front of me was the girl on the motorcycle that me and the guys saw earlier.

I'm pretty sure life hates me.