Chapter 2

Jackson's POV
(Chapter 1 when Alexis gets the phone call)

Damn. I hate Mondays. They are always the worst day of the week. Oh well, at least day is halfway over already. About 10 min before the lunch bell rings signaling the end of lunch, I stand up along with my two best friends and gang members Caden and Austin, and head outside to get some things I left in my car. Once I get my stuff from my car, I slam my car door shut. When I look up I see the schools nerd on the phone.

She looks pissed along with her two friends. I head inside and go to the office because I don't feel like staying at school. Austin and Caden come with me. The three of us walk in and no ones there. When the secretary comes back Austin instantly starts talking "hi Mrs.Carr we have to go home and feed my gerbal so can we have three passes to leave please" he says with a cheeky grin on his face. Mrs. Carr starts cracking up laughing and when she finally calms down she says "boys, I have heard a lot of stupid excuses from you but we all know that none of you have a gerbal. But here are your passes because I know you are going to leave anyways."

Mrs. Carr was always my favorite person in this building she is super nice and has a pretty good sense of humor. Before we're able to say thank you the three nerds from outside come in and we walk out. Before we are completely gone though I can hear, I think her name is Alexis, making up some bullshit excuse. I could easily tell that she was lying but the secretary couldn't, so she handed them all passes and they left, walking right past us.

As soon as they are out of our sight Caden says "wait, aren't those three supposed to be nerds, why are they skipping out on school?". Then Austin says "who knows maybe some family thing, I wouldn't think too much about it, I mean, come on, they obviously don't have the fun capacity to skip, I mean I've never even seen them at one party. one!."

I laugh while saying "ya you're probably right Austin" and then we let the subject drop and walk outside just in time to see the nerds speeding gout of the parking lot. Weird.

---------------------------
Hey so I know this chapter kind of sucks I'm still working on it! But comment on what you think please!