Chapter 20

Alexis' POV

Before I was able to fall asleep last night I managed to pick myself up and get home safely. Considering I was quite a mess after I left, I was proud for not introducing my face to the concrete.

After I went home last night I thought long and hard about everything that's happened lately and I realized a thing or two. One, I haven't raced in what feels like forever, and two, I have yet to get my revenge. I have a devious plan in mind for the troublesome three, but I still have to work out the details of my well-worked plan.

Despite their apologies and pity parties I still feel the need to do something to get revenge, they did kidnap me after all, even after I got shot for them. So I sat there in my room for what felt like hours after waking up this morning to plan out the details of my scheme.

Once I was done, I was pretty happy with the results to say the least. Plus, I already have most of the supplies I need from past schemes and pranks so they don't even get the satisfaction of taking my money.

Today was Friday so Lil and Dylan should be getting home late tomorrow unless they decide to extend their trip. I still haven't told them about the whole kidnapping thing because I know they would freak. I'll just tell them when they get home, that way they can have their relaxing weekend and give me more time to heal, that way I'll have a better chance of escaping Lil's wrath for not telling her sooner.

Childish, yes. Needed, hell yeah. She'll be happy I'm okay and hug the life out of me, and then she'll lecture me, and then she'll chase me down until I apologize and admit my mistake for not telling her. I already know all the stages, this isn't the first time I've withheld the truth for a little while.

Today I'm going to execute the first part of my plan, the easiest one. Putting all the supplies I need in the trunk of my school car I shut the trunk quickly and get in the driver seat before buckling up and pulling out.

Once I get to the school I park my car in the back parking lot and jump out of my car, my wig bouncing a little as I do so. My backup wig isn't nearly as good as my old one but it will have to do for now. I parked my car in the back for a specific reason. That reason being three certain bad boys that I can't have knowing I'm at school today.

Once I carry out part one I plan to just ditch school for the day since it's Friday anyway. Just as I pop my trunk I see the all too familiar blue Ferrari pull into the school parking lot. I smirk to myself as all three of my victims get out of the car and walk towards the school building, only stopping once to look around the parking lot.

After waiting about 15 minutes I hear the first school bell ring, signaling it's time to get to class. After another 10 minutes I finally hear the last bell ring and gather up all my supplies before heading towards the main parking lot.

Luckily, there aren't any classrooms in the front of the building, only the theatre and gym, so there are no windows to see me from. Right before I get there I send a quick text to Damien signaling for him to start his end of the plan.

Once I see the security cameras start to slouch I know he held up his end, giving me a full five minutes to complete my work without getting caught. I throw the black hood over my head just in case someone sees me before I sprint towards the car, my hood nearly coming down three times.

I quickly unpack all my weapons before getting to work. I don't know how but after Damien managed to keep the security guards away for an extra eight minutes my work is finally complete. I quickly snatch a picture of the now pink and sparkly car with multiple unicorn stickers and streamers on it with my phone before running off.

 I also managed to paint a giant rainbow on the side of the car and put some shaving cream on it, and in it, with the time allowed and gave them an extra special surprise once they turn the radio on thanks to Damien.

With no time to bask in my success, I sprint back to my car and quickly take the back exit to get out of the school. As I pass the school I get a text from Damien saying he can't keep the guards occupied any longer.

I send him the picture of the car with a quick thank you before returning home to watch some Netflix and eat ice cream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At about 6'o clock I finally decide to get up and ready. Once I escaped the school parking lot I decided it was time to go to Wreck. I was more than pumped for the races and quickly showered and ate before getting dressed.

Since it's been a while since I've raced I decided to look extra good. I picked out a black leather jacket with a white crop top underneath that reveals a small portion of my stomach. With that I have on a black leather skirt with a pair of black high heel ankle boots. I leave my hair in it's natural waves and apply some makeup before heading out the door.

Since I'm wearing a skirt I decide against my motorcycle and opt to take my Bugatti for the races instead.

By the time I get to Wreck it's already 9'0 clock at night, the perfect racing hour. I quickly sign up for the next five races and relax until my first race is up.

So far the night has flown by, I've already completed three races, winning each one. I quickly fill up my car with gas before getting back into my Bugatti and heading towards the starting line once again. I look to my left as I see a familiar car drive up next to me.

Determined, I rev my engine before the starting shot rang out and I took off. The other two cars are actually pretty close behind me so I speed up, creating a good five feet maybe of distance between us. I make a sharp turn and manage to get a bigger lead on them.

The next few laps went the same way, them getting close, me getting farther. I was relieved once I crossed the red finish line and the race was over. The other two cars pulled up next to me after a short few seconds, one on either side of me.

The car that looked familiar is on my left once again. I watch as he slowly rolls his passenger side window down. I roll mine down too and find myself looking at an exasperated Mason. "I just can't seem to beat you can I?", he says, a slight pout in his voice. I just laugh at his expression. "I guess not." I reply, causing him to smile and shake his head.

For some reason I seem to relax  around Mason, like he's a good friend of mine or something even though I've only met him one other time in my life. He just has a warmness around him that makes it easy to talk to him.

However, I know not to trust people I just met all too well. "Well it was nice beating you and all Mason but I've got another race to win." I say, looking over in his direction to see him laughing at me. "Okay racer chick I'll probably see you again sometime." he says, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Racer chick?" I question, my face scrunching up in confusion. "Well you never told me your name so that's your nickname from now on." he reveals, a slight smirk on his face before smiling. "Okay whatever helps you sleep at night." I say while laughing at his ridiculous nickname.

I just smile and wave as he does the same before he pulls out and I prepare for my next race of the night.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well how was the update? Comment your opinion of the update please!

Who likes Mason?