Chapter 18

Alexis' POV

This morning I woke up to what I thought was an empty gang house. After wandering around I heard Damien in his office. I found him hovered over his computer typing quickly as he looked at the screen with concentration. Apparently I had only been asleep for about ten minutes while at the gang house and he took that time to switch all my important pictures and contacts to a new phone before completely wiping my old phone.

I was almost too excited when I got to make a note in my old phone for them to find when they managed to hack my phone, which I'm sure they would be able to do. I quickly too his seat at the computer and typed my desired message into the computer that's currently linked to my phone, "I'm not that stupid. I wiped the phone. By the way, hasn't anyone ever told you that stalking is rude?".

The message came to me like second nature, and after I quickly read over it I showed it to Damien. He let out a laugh as he told me how weird I am. I just shrugged with a smile as he took his seat back and put the message into my notes. Surprisingly, Damien has a way with computers and he's definitely one of the best hackers I know.

I'm currently on my way home in my white Lamborghini, all thanks to Damien who had one of the trusted guys in my gang go get it for me. I don't know why I'm so happy especially since everything that's happened recently. It's probably because I know that I won't have to deal with them or their crap anymore. Of course the idea of revenge has me in a good mood too. Ever since I woke up I've been plotting my revenge on all of them.

I decided to just skip school today since I don't have my nerd disguise, plus I'm still pretty tired. It's only 5:23 right now, so technically I would still have time to go to school but I have no idea where my backup disguise is and it's only Tuesday so I'll have time to make up my work anyway.

After parking in my garage I head upstairs to my room for a stress-free day of relaxation, basically a day of sleeping, eating, and Netflix. Since Dylan and Lil won't be getting home until Saturday afternoon I decide not to call either of them to tell them about what happened since I know they'll freak and want to come home early. It's their week to have together and I'm not about to ruin their fun with my kidnapping story.

Running up the stairs I immediately change into a pair of black spandex and a t-shirt and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I ended up eating an entire pizza, a tub of Neapolitan ice cream, and almost a whole bag of chips and a leftover sub I found in the fridge. I also ended up finding my extra disguise in the back of my closet in a small box that was behind about five other boxes. I'm glad I found it but I'm not at the same time because now that I have my disguise I can go back to school.

After I woke up I took a quick shower and got all dressed up before leaving for school in my crappy car. So far I haven't seen a trace of Jackson, Caden, or Austin but I know they have to go to school eventually. Hopefully they won't come back until at least tomorrow, I mean they should give me my space after all.

However, none of them seem to know what common curtesy is since they all walk through the school doors, completely killing my thoughts of having a grace period after being kidnapped by them. They all look towards my direction and I roll my eyes before walking in the opposite direction to get away from them.