Chapter 23

Alexis' POV

After the prank earlier today, I've been in a very cheery, hip-hip-hooray kind of mood. I'm pretty sure I've smiled more today than I have in a couple weeks. Every time I even think about the prank, or the boys at all for that matter, I get a mental image of Jackson in a pair of bright orange skinny jeans with a cat shirt on that never fails to bring a smile on my face.

As for the other two, I always picture them wearing some kind of 70's hippy outfit for some reason. I have no idea what hippy clothes has to do with being gay, but it still makes me crack a smile. Those three are honestly the straightest guys I know and it's kind of ironic that they're the ones pinned for being gay at the moment.

It might seem a tad sadistic, but the best about the prank is hearing what everyone else has to say about the scene at lunch. In between classes, at my locker, and even in the bathroom I've heard girls saying how they know someone that's just slept with him and how the poor girl must feel.

I've even heard guys saying how a couple of their guy friends have stepped up saying that they've slept with one of the guys, I honestly have to bite my lip to keep myself from doubling over in laughter. Of course none of them are gay that I know of so all of the guy lovers are fake, but it's still funny to listen to some of the wild rumors running rampant around school.

Although it is funny, I still feel a little bad about the whole thing. It was kind of a bitch move to accuse them of being gay, but they did kidnap me. Plus, I'm doing the school's population a favor by making sure none of their STD's get spread for a while.

Anyway, I've only seen the three musketeers twice since the whole pranking incident. Whenever they see me they glare at me as I give them a cheeky smile. This entire day has been pretty laid back, and it might sound paranoid, but I've been way too energetic all day which draws more attention to myself.

It doesn't help that the three most popular boys in school have been chasing after me lately, literally. The final bell rang and I was quick to jump out of my seat and out the door. Even with my fast feet, I still got stuck in the large throng of students making their way out the doors.

Just as I got out the doors, I saw a familiar car speed out of the parking lot. Making up my mind, I quickly get in my car and race home. Scrolling through my contacts once I'm safely parked in my garage, I send a text to Damien asking him to get Jackson's cell number for me.

Shutting my phone off, I hop out of my car and walk straight inside, making a beeline for the pantry. I didn't really get to eat much during lunch so I was starving by the time school got out. I searched my pantry for anything good and pulled out the package of Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies. Not the healthiest choice, but definitely the best.

Realizing I still have my disguise on I hastily whip the wig off and everything else before discarding it back into my bag from earlier.

Deciding to just make a mini meal out of my snack, I head over to the fridge and get out a can of lemonade and everything I need to make a quesadilla with bacon in it.

Once everything is done, I take a seat on my couch and turn on the TV. I go straight to Netflix. Lil is a little farther than me on the Vampire Diaries series and I really want to catch up before she spills the beans on what happens next.

About halfway through my episode I get a text from Damien with Jackson's number. I just ignore the text for now and go back to the swoon-worthy Salvatore brothers. Once all my food is gone and I finished my episode, I finally take a look at the text.

I give him a simple thanks and take care of all my garbage. "No problem, why do you need his number anyways?" is what I get from Damien a few minutes later. "You'll see." I reply back before going up to my room.