Chapter 13

Alexis's POV

The weekend passed by quickly and before I knew it it was Monday once again. The entire weekend consisted of me doing stuff with the gang and trying to find out who Mason is. After my search came back empty I decided not to worry about it until there was a reason to, after all he did seem fairly new to the area.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I quickly put my now empty bowl of cereal in the sink and I head upstairs to get ready for the school day. Like always I put on my wig and fake braces then get dressed in my 'nerd' clothes.

Today it was about 70 degrees outside so it wasn't too warm or too hot, basically the perfect day to walk to school. After finding my backpack I throw my pistol in it for safety measures since I won't have the stash of guns I put in my car. After finishing packing up my backpack I sling it over my shoulders and start the 20 minute walk to school.

So far the day has been pretty good, I haven't seen Lydia at all, only her minions who completely ignored me since Lydia wasn't there. It was going good, now all I had to do was get through math before I could go home and take a well needed nap. Shortly after I walked into math Lil walked in with a big smile on her face, coming straight towards our usual seats that look out the window and onto the parking lot. It's not the best view but it's a lot better than looking at the board.

"So, what's going on Lil?", I asked, curious as to why she had a bigger smile than the Cheshire cat on her face. "Well, today after lunch Dylan asked me if I wanted to go up north with him for the week.". At first I was too stunned to move, I never thought he would make such a big move on her, especially after our talk a while ago, yet again though Dylan is pretty unpredictable sometimes.

I excitedly pull her into a tight hug to show her my support, I've always secretly shipped Dylan and Lil even though I've thought it could maybe be awkward at times. She hugs me back super tight, causing my side to hurt slightly from the bullet wound but I decide to ignore in order to keep her excitement alive.

"Lil, that is awesome! You guys are going to have so much fun this week! When are you leaving?"

"Wait, you're okay with this?" she asks, almost like she was surprised I would be okay with it. "Of course I'm okay with this! I've been shipping you guys for forever! Now all I have to do is come up with a ship name for you guys!" I reply thinking about all of the name possibilities. "You are the best! We leave today right after school we just have to run to my house so I can pack and then we'll be on the road!" she says, clearly happy that she didn't have to coax me into approving of their relationship.

Just as she finished the teacher walked into the classroom, shutting the door behind him. Drifting off I look over to the open window, just staring at the mostly full parking lot. It  looks the same except for a white van parked in one of the front handicap spots despite it not having a handicap sign in the window. The van's facing the classroom but I can't see inside of it because of the tinted windows.

Brushing it off I turn my attention back to the boring lesson at hand.

As soon as the end of the day bell rings Lil is fast to say bye and then leave. I on the other hand, am in no rush so I take my time in packing up my stuff and going to my locker. Walking out the front doors of the school I look for the white van but don't see it anywhere. Continuing on my way I walk down the sidewalk of the school, getting farther and farther from it.

Almost halfway home I decide to stop at a small gas station to get myself a pop and chocolate bar. After paying I walk out of the station and go down a practically deserted road that I use whenever I walk home since it leads straight onto my road. The road is about 400 feet long with only two openings, one at the entry and one at the exit. Cars don't come down here since it's such a skinny road and no one really cares to take it. I always take this road when I walk home, it's kind of like a short cut.

When I enter the alley way the screeching of tires pulls my attention to the entrance by the gas station. There sits the white van that was parked at the school. As soon as I see it I pick up my pace and go towards the opposite end, not having any other option. Once fully parked six guys that seem to be around the ages of 20-25 jump out of the van and start towards me. I start to sprint as fast as I can towards the other side before I see about five guys block the exit.

I'm stuck. I try to look for an alternate exit like a ladder or something but all there is are brick walls. Knowing I'm not going to get out of this I decide to head towards the guys blocking the exit. All of them are pretty buff and I know that this fight won't be as quick as the one with Pierce's guys. One by one they get closer to me and I swing my backpack to my front to look like a shield of some sort.

As the first one charges at me I slip the gun out of its pocket in my backpack, shooting the guy in the foot. He stumbles to the ground as the next guy comes at me. I quickly shoot him in the thigh, trying my best not to give any fatal injuries. I've never killed anyone and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

Once he falls the next three guys come at me all at once, only one managing to escape uninjured. Looking behind me the guy kicks me as hard as he can in my bad side, sending me down to the ground in pain. Getting up, I shoot the guy in the arm then the leg. Turning around I immediately come in contact with two guys, both of them with swinging arms.

I quickly duck then sweep my leg out, causing both of them to fall. I reload my gun and shoot them both in the thigh, assuring they probably won't be getting back up.  As soon as I stand up one of the guys tackles me, sending me and him both to the ground. I hit my bad side on the ground when I land, causing the almost healed cut to crack open once again. I struggle underneath of the large man, trying to get him off of me but not being able to because of his size and my bleeding side.

The last three guys come running over to help the man on top of me. I bring up my gun to shoot but come up empty when I realize I have no bullets left. The man that tackled me gets one of my arms while the other two hold down my other arm and my legs. I try to find the last guy that was with them but stop when I see a shadow from behind me. The very last man comes into view holding a white cloth in his hands.

Seeing the cloth I struggle even more, causing one of the guys to lose his hold on me before quickly regaining control of my legs. This leaves me defenseless. I struggle my hardest and scream for help as blood continues to come out of the cut on my side and go running onto the pavement. The man with the cloth crouches down and holds the cloth over my mouth, muffling my screams of protest.

I know not to breath in, the chloroform on the cloth will knock me out and then I'll be screwed. I try not to breathe but the guys have too much control over me and my body forces me to breathe in the chemical. Slowly I begin to lose my vision before being completely knocked out and seeing nothing but darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the next chapter! The next one will be up as soon as possible since these chapters are all kind of grouped together in my mind.

If you have any ship names in mind for Lil (real name is Lilah) and Dylan please comment them!

Remember, if you vote, comment, or follow me then I'll follow you! Thank you for the support!