Chapter 14

Pansy fell hard on the floor, I could see blood coming out of her. Harry, Hermione and Ron stud there shocked. I couldn't help it, in that moment it felt good. I wanted her to suffer for even mentioning my mother, I wanted her to die in that instant. Then I realized that this wasn't the legacy that my brother wanted me to lead, my mother never wanted me to hurt anyone. I realized I would only be giving someone the pain of losing someone they love, they would feel the same pain I felt and I didn't want that.

"Hope, HOPE" Harry said grabbing my arms hard shaking me as I stood there looking at pansy. He grabs my face with his hand.

"Hope you have to heal her or she'll die, do it hope save her" he says practically begging me

I instantly go running towards pansy and land on the floor next to her. I put my wand were her wounds were.

"Vulnera Sanentur"

I start to see pansy's wounds start to heal up. She starts to catch her breath again. Harry goes next to me and picks me up by my shoulders.

"It's okay hope" he said as I started to cry

"I..I almost killed her, oh my god I could have killed her" I said panicking

"But you didn't and that's what matters" Hermione said grabbing my hand

"I didn't get to say goodbye" I look at Ron

"I didn't get t...to save her, I didn't get to hold her hand and tell her how much....I..I love her" I said as I looked at Harry

"The headmaster will hear about this Hope and no doubt you'll be expelled" said pansy

She looked at me as she squinted her eyes, she turns around and starts walking. I quickly grab my wand, point it at her and use the Memory Charm spell on her. I made her forget what she heard in the last hour, including my mother's death.

"There she won't remember what happened here" I said

"Let's get you something to eat" Ron said

"I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat" I said numb

"For god sakes, Hope you haven't eaten anything all day. Let's go to the great hall and then we go to your room. So we can have some time to let it all out" Hermione said

"C'mon then lets go" said Harry with a gentle voice

You nod as Harry grabs your shoulders and starts to walk towards the great hall. I really didn't want to eat, my mother was dead she was everything to me. When my brother died I lost half of my self but the other half remained because my mother was still alive. I didn't have no family left, they were all gone. I chose to come to Hogwarts while my mom stayed back working and paying for all the bills. I never even thought of it until now. As we get to the great hall Harry sits me down having both of my legs under the table, he then sits on the side of me with one leg under the table and other other out. Hermione and Ron say I front of me looking at me with pity, I didn't want to say anything.