Chapter 9

Trigger WARNING ‼️
Mature/ tense scene

"Hermione's right!" Ron had said

"I mean look at you, your bloody brilliant"he said with a smile to the side

"Thank you guys, I've never had friends of my own like this. Just so you guys know your all very special to me now" I say with a warm smile as my eyes are puffy from all the crying I was doing in Harry's arms. We then all hear a branch break by the halls.

" did you hear that?" I said looking up

"It was probably a bird or something" Hermione said looking at the hall and back at me

That entire day they showed me around the school. I had all my classes with them, lucky me I guess. Ron and I became really close the first 2 days of school, almost like best friends. Hermione decided I could sleep in the Gryffindor room until I chose a house. Harry and I glanced at each other each day that passed, his eyes gave me a feeling like no other. On the 3rd day Dumbledore had called me to his office telling me how he wanted me to change one of my classes so I can also get along with other house that way I could not feel pressured to join Gryffindor. I need up having a class with the Slytherin's and the Hufflepuff's they were all nice except for pansy and the group she was in. Once I was out of the class I was walking down the hall way by myself. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm and pull my into a room, a small room we're I could feel there body. I opened my eyes as they turn me around, it was Draco, he was look at my lips with a cocky smile. I felt it again, the electricity run through my veins but it was stronger. Stronger to the point were I felt my legs wanting to give up, I felt my heart beating like crazy. It almost felt as if it was gonna come out of chest.

"You look beautiful today" he said with a cocky attitude

"I'm sorry I was rude on your first day, I usually don't like people but something about you attracts me to you"

he said with his eyes pinned against mine. I started to walk back and he followed me until I reached a wall, not being able to move any farther back. His shining Silver eyes stayed into my bright blue eyes. I could see every single detail in his eyes, his eyes were so enchanting. His eyelashes white just like his hair, time had stopped. Every single time he blinked it happened so slowly, his jawline  so sharp it looked as if it could cut someone's finger if they stroked it. His lips looked so soft, they were silky smooth. I could smell his expensive cologne along with apples, hair gel, and peppermint. His skin was pale and soft. Then I snap out of it.

"Shouldn't I be apologizing to you, I mean I'm the reason why you got hurt Draco"

I said nervously while trying not to make eyes contact. He then goes towards my ear and whispers

"Say my name again"  he looked at me with a devilish grin

"Dr..Draco" I said breathing heavily

He starts to move his head back. I could feel his cheekbone rubbing off of mine as he's moving back. We both shift our heads the same way towards each other. If we make a moment any closer we would practically be touch each other's lips. He was so handsome, he was so much different than anyone else. He raised his hand up to my cheek and starts to stroke it. I could see all the veins on his hands, they looked strong and firm. He starts to move his hand down to my neck, arm and to my hip. I could then feel his grabbing both sides of my hips with his hands.he started tracing his lips down my cheekbone to my neck. His soft breathing on my neck sent shivers down my back.

"You smell amazing" he said while his lips pecked my neck

"Wait..wait" I push him back

"I don't really know you like that. Your group literally tried to hurt me yesterday and you didn't tell them anything"

I said having my hand on his chest I as I pushed him back to the other wall. He gave me a devilish smirk.

"Well I couldn't say anything other wise they would have thought I had interest in you." He said while tilting his head to the side as he examined my body up and down

"So you don't have interest in me?" I said confused and disappointed

"No of course I do but I can't let them find out about that other wise they would never leave you alone and I want you to be free. To be able to rome around with out having look over your shoulders" he said looking at me

"Draco yo-"

"There's my name again" he said with a smirk

"I understand what you're trying to say but you can't just do things like that, that's just.."
I stopped not knowing what to say

"You never told me to stop" he said with a smile

"Well..I..never mind" I say trying to hold back my smile

Draco laughs
"Your cute brownie but one more thing before I leave, please don't let Potter flirt with you because then I'll have to get involved" he said squinting his eyes

"Why it's not like I'm your girlfriend neither your property" I said folding my arms

"Not yet you aren't" he said look at me with a smirk

He then puts his hands into his pockets. He takes out a beautiful neck less with a green beautiful emerald.